Issac Moses

He gets talked about enough. Wouldn't need his own thread.

@ said:
Are we allowed to discuss this clown on this forum? My last post was removed

Your last post was not removed simply merged into an existing thread on the subject matter….

Can't we discuss him. We discuss many other people we don't know anything about?

Just doing his job , if his clients are happy with him ,what's the issue ??

Biggest dog out there. As if the Tigers aren't filthy with him, he has pretty much destroyed the Tigers reputation and brand with the ridiculous overpricing of these "big 4"

Im sure there was an article in print, i can't recall where,within the last 2 or 3 months that was one of those little gossip snippets. It went something along the lines of a player managers intentions to bring a club to it's knees. I think at the time everyone thought it was Ayoub, but given whats transpired, im not so sure.

He is the manager of some of the biggest names in the NRL (and Union) - there must be a reason for that.

@ said:
He is the manager of some of the biggest names in the NRL (and Union) - there must be a reason for that.

There is - he is quite happy to do under the table deals and breach NRL rules.

Doing a great job costing his nephew 300k a year .

This whole contract fiasco is being driven by Isaac Moses imo. He has all the players singing from the same hymn book I.e need to play finals footy, need to be in a good side etc. He has the life coach pissing in there ear as well.

No wonder the Roosters don't want anything to do with him, he is a destructive and devisive force to clubs.

@ said:
@ said:

There is - he is quite happy to do under the table deals and breach NRL rules.

If you know that for a fact you should tell the NRL instead of us plebs on the forum.

Latest posts

Back