Jarome Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.
agree with all that PLUS we now have Richo in the seat and not flakey JP - he won't be pushed around or make a silly decision.
Agree as well , but if he does want to come in 24 I think Richo would work it out and make it happen , Panthers have paid by what’s reported $ 150 k so far salary , they only pay them when it’s due and not up front so maybe $ 600 from us gets him , we have the cash

Im a bit curious as to which club you reckon JL would choose had the Dogs & us had same 6m over 5yrs offer?

Im a bit curious as to which club you reckon JL would choose had the Dogs & us had same 6m over 5yrs offer?
Considering the Dogs offer was 5.5, I have a feeling money probably wasn’t too much of a factor in deciding between the two. They‘re almost identical. Different if he was going to make millions more, but half a mil, I doubt it.

Panthers have unequivocally said he will be not coming for 24 and rightfully so. They have form in sticking to their guns and it’s resulting in premierships before leaving players have gone.
Why are people still claiming he will be released early?

Panthers have unequivocally said he will be not coming for 24 and rightfully so. They have form in sticking to their guns and it’s resulting in premierships before leaving players have gone.
Why are people still claiming he will be released early?
Poor little Jerome needs time off from training to deal with the fallout of his painstaking decision. I wonder if he will go and sit on mummy's lap and have a little cry.

I’m lead to believe you cannot make offers unless you have cap space available. So the money for Luai is tied up until we have an answer. Yes it might seem insignificant to you, but while we wait other potential targets could be signing elsewhere. If I’m the incumbent club I’m making us wait the full 10-14 days. It’s a competitive advantage.
Agree about screwing over the opposition and using what ever competitive advantage you have, but what I find confusing is the references to 10 days, then a mention of 14 days and then there is a mention somewhere about an additional 48 hours is thrown in there somewhere.

Is it 10 days or 10 business days, can anyone clarify these time lines?

The Bulldogs always said they would wait till he indicated he would be leaving Penrith and who knows how far they will go to tempt him. It was always coming - all up to Luai now.

Want to make your blood boil, go read the kennel. Deadset dribblers. Think they are more of a destination than the Tigers these days.

Had the worst f/a last year and they're still not recognising how much of a loser club they have become.

I can see the light at the end of our tunnel. I can't see it for the dogs.
I don’t plan to. They’re just a different breed. Delusional and idiotic. Why would I go there and waste my time?

The Bulldogs always said they would wait till he indicated he would be leaving Penrith and who knows how far they will go to tempt him. It was always coming - all up to Luai now.
Bulldogs can’t grow their own talent. Always go and poach 100 utilities 😂. They won’t go well for a while.

Just saw Gus has posted on twitter he’s having a Chinese meal with a photo attached no head shots but some suggestions it’s Luai and his manager. If I knew how to post it I would, btw I have no idea if it is Luai but if anyone can forensically identify his elbow 😂
Many would say that I wouldn't know my arse from my elbow, but I can emphatically state that going by that photo, that is definitely an elbow and that Gus is the arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back