Jarome Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll make a great backup in that case lol
He has played a bit of hooker previously so could easily become a backup half & hooker. If Simpkin moves on in '25 which is likely, then that only leaves Api & Tallyn as recognised hookers in the top 30 so Sezer could provide good value.

He has played a bit of hooker previously so could easily become a backup half & hooker. If Simpkin moves on in '25 which is likely, then that only leaves Api & Tallyn as recognised hookers in the top 30 so Sezer could provide good value.

Right on, didn't think of that. Good point BWG

What a self important clown 😂
There is not enough schadenfreude in the world to fully express my feelings for that human being.
I do.
I have some grass that needs mowing at my place, and I know of a Jim’s mowing franchise that is available out claymore way.
I think Fruit Pascals has shown more humility and class on the way out the door than the Claytons lawyer that doesn’t even seem to understand his own trade at times???

I can't recall another player scheduling their own PC?
Highly unusual anyone else recall anything similar.
It seems monumental. Like his tenure will be either watershed or an absolute trainwreck. And we’ll always look back on the presser as the tone that was set. Either way.

Very unusual to schedule your own press conference to announce yourself signing somewhere. Maybe it's in preparation for the official announcement to happen prior to this.

This whole thing is weird and unusual given we usually lose these battles so I guess it fits.
Very Lebron James!
I am announcing that after years at my local club I am taking my talents to the South West of Sydney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back