Jason Day

Stevec

Woke up 2 am to watch final round of Byron Nelson and Jason did not let me down he shot 9 birdies no bogeys for 9 under 62 and 23 under for tournament .His 13 th PGA Title incl a major PGA 2015
and 2 world match play titles . He has had to battle many injuries and illnesses but he is a credit to Australia . He's a father of 4 with one more on the way a good family man -Welldone JDay

I watched it also and was pleased to see him hold it together with some great shots. I though the chip on 17 was exceptional as a miss there would have opened the door on the last.
5 years without a win and to comeback after Vertigo and back injuries is exceptional.

Cameron Smith and Minjee Lee both lost in playoffs as well. Aussie Golf is strong

Woke up 2 am to watch final round of Byron Nelson and Jason did not let me down he shot 9 birdies no bogeys for 9 under 62 and 23 under for tournament .His 13 th PGA Title incl a major PGA 2015
and 2 world match play titles . He has had to battle many injuries and illnesses but he is a credit to Australia . He's a father of 4 with one more on the way a good family man -Welldone JDay
“Never give up, never give up, never give up.”
- Winston Churchill
Good on you Jason !

Only saw the highlights on YouTube. He has been building up to a win all year. Great to see him back, golf is not a easy game to get your mojo back when your been down, just ask Baker-Finch.

Anyway when on song Day can string the wins together, so fingers crossed he goes back to back next weekend in the big one

Back