Jayden "Bud" Sullivan #278

They all need their heads shaved.
Plain black boots.

Individualism is earned.
All create a player standard looks until they've earnt any unlocked coloured boots or haircuts.
As a kid all I wanted was a set of white boots. My old man said you're not a good enough player for white boots yet, if you wear white boots you'll stand out more when you F*** up.

Bud needs a date with the barber.

As a kid all I wanted was a set of white boots. My old man said you're not a good enough player for white boots yet, if you wear white boots you'll stand out more when you F*** up.

Api too...

It was a "punishment" - but now he likes it????

F that!!

Changa found that out and he was as good as they come.Unfortunately he is remembered more for that GF in white boots than his entire career which is quite sad

Had the opportunity to bounce back from the DRagons trial.

Didn't.

Sezar & Galvin now.

Although I suspect Galvin will eventually be #13.

Again not sure why anyone thought he was going to suddenly be able to produce anything that he couldn't at St George. He has heaps of work to do if he is going to be first grade standard half.
Carved us up for one half and cashed in.

The only decent thing out of today is that Galvin is a first grader.

Changa found that out and he was as good as they come.Unfortunately he is remembered more for that GF in white boots than his entire career which is quite sad
Changa wasn’t the first to wear white boots. Another fullback by name of Frank Drake who also toured with the Australian side and understudy for Changa.

Back