Judiciary and Game Officials

Light …. Very light

Gruesome ending to a tackle that was just uncalled for.

The game needs to start slapping players with double digit bans for dangerous tackles like this to get absolutely rid of them.

Even Corey Parker said he should've copped 8 weeks.

Please let’s be real its fair, as unfortunate the injury is there was no malice by patty, was it a poor tackle yes but players don’t get punished on the injury it’s about the tackle, the punishment fits the crime, if it were the other way around we’d agree.

and top teams had their ?best rested on dodgy,against the rules of the game last week in suss tackles??Cooper Cronk is a Gronk

Please let’s be real its fair, as unfortunate the injury is there was no malice by patty, was it a poor tackle yes but players don’t get punished on the injury it’s about the tackle, the punishment fits the crime, if it were the other way around we’d agree.
Disagree entirely. He could have eased out of that situation but went on with it. WT playmaker caught in an awkward position, I think he made a meal of it and was thinking at least 5-6 weeks.
But only my opinion, however, you are referring to him like a relative( patty).

I can be a bit cynical by making the observation with the finals approaching, the NRL need eye candy to attract female clientele.

Had a geez at the Donkry forum

Shit they r smug

Saying that 4 weeks is fair and some were even saying that 2 weeks should of been the fine

It depends on your own perspective I guess.

I think the NRL need to send a clear msg that this tackle needs to be wiped out. Just like clearys spear tackle. It’s not about the injury, not about who did it, about making the game safer.

Is 4 games enough? Probably. It’s a big chunk of time.

BUT It would be interesting in both carrigans and clearys example how much time they would have got if finals were say 2 weeks away.

Back