Judiciary

I could easily walk away from Rugby League and never look back. What makes it hard is the wife and kids watch it, so I'm letting them down by brushing this pathetically run game.

I will definitely give myself a break next week being a 3pm game, I've told the missus that already, but the night games I can't ignore while the family is watching.

The game has gone to complete and utter rubbish. Started by Vlandys and his ego boosting rule changes and one ref decision.

I could easily walk away from Rugby League and never look back. What makes it hard is the wife and kids watch it, so I'm letting them down by brushing this pathetically run game.

I will definitely give myself a break next week being a 3pm game, I've told the missus that already, but the night games I can't ignore while the family is watching.

The game has gone to complete and utter rubbish. Started by Vlandys and his ego boosting rule changes and one ref decision.
Family first. Keep that tight KS. Wests Tigers walked away from us.. not your fault...

Below are our charges this year and Sezer has had three charges ,however different incidents with fines increased.

I would hope we fight it as 4 or 5 weeks we are finished anyway and I agree Bud can stay in KOE so we see Latu and Galvin combo.

Wests Tigers
Aidan Sezer (Round 7, Dangerous Contact – $3000 fine)
David Klemmer (Round 6, Careless High Tackle – $1000 fine)
Justin Matamua (Round 6, Dangerous Contact – $1000 fine)
Aidan Sezer (Round 5, Dangerous Contact – $1800 fine)
Lachlan Galvin (Round 4, Dangerous Contact – suspended 2 games)
Api Koroisau (Round 3, Dangerous Contact – $1000 fine)
Stefano Utoikamanu (Round 3, Careless High Tackle – $1000 fine)
Aidan Sezer (Round 2, Careless High Tackle – $1000 fine)
Samuela Fainu (Pre-Season Week 1, Careless High Tackle – $1000 fine)

At worst you could say Sezer was guilty of some poor technique. However, there was no malice and in the end the Canterbury player wasn't injured. He cops loading for prior dangerous contact offences which I don't believe were hip drops and is facing a minimum 4-week suspension. Taane Milne tries to break Cameron Munster's leg and gets a 2-week suspension. Offence grading and prior loadings is another aspect of the administration of the game that makes little or no sense.

Below are our charges this year and Sezer has had three charges ,however different incidents with fines increased.

I would hope we fight it as 4 or 5 weeks we are finished anyway and I agree Bud can stay in KOE so we see Latu and Galvin combo.

Wests Tigers
Aidan Sezer (Round 7, Dangerous Contact – $3000 fine)
Justin Matamua (Round 6, Dangerous Contact – $1000 fine)
Aidan Sezer (Round 5, Dangerous Contact – $1800 fine)
Lachlan Galvin (Round 4, Dangerous Contact – suspended 2 games)
Api Koroisau (Round 3, Dangerous Contact – $1000 fine)
Stefano Utoikamanu (Round 3, Careless High Tackle – $1000 fine)
Aidan Sezer (Round 2, Careless High Tackle – $1000 fine)
Samuela Fainu (Pre-Season Week 1, Careless High Tackle – $1000 fine)
Who said that Wests Tigers were not profitable, the NRL are making a fortune from us. :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Members online

Back