Las Vegas

I might go when we get our chance

Would be awesome
You'll love it t05p.
I did a 16-day bus tour of the west coast of the U.S.A. 'many years ago' and Las Vegas was one of the places we went to.
It cost me $639 which included air fares, accom. and most meals.
We stopped in Hawaii on the way over and Tahiti on the way home.
If I won Lotto, I'd go again without hesitation.

Last edited:
Surely the whole point of taking games to Vegas is to crack the lucrative US betting market? The chances of establishing a foothold in the competitive US sporting landscape is somewhere between nought and zero.

Surely the whole point of taking games to Vegas is to crack the lucrative US betting market? The chances of establishing a foothold in the competitive US sporting landscape is somewhere between nought and zero.
Absolutely correct TV, this is all about the gambling dollar as another string to the bow of US punters.
It’s the same principle ( in reverse) that the NFL use when they take games offshore.

Just reading an old article from last year that says the NRL could stand to make up to $20mAUD in betting taxes via the US market.
Certainly seems a worthwhile risk to show the game live in the gambling Mecca with the hope of that type of return.

You'll love it t05p.
I did a 16-day bus tour of the west coast of the U.S.A. many years ago and Las Vegas was one of the places we went to.
Try doing it now for that money , was in Hawaii last Oct it was very very dear

You'll love it t05p.
I did a 16-day bus tour of the west coast of the U.S.A. many years ago and Las Vegas was one of the places we went to.
Sounds amazing BZN

Hope you get your wish

• Love
Reactions: BZN
Back