Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tiger05premier said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1098421) said:
@Plato said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1098411) said:
A completely unsubstantiated rumour from someone on Zero Tackle I know nothing about, but interesting reading if nothing else:

TwentyOne January 7, 2020 at 2:54 pm
I hear the roosters have offered Bronson Xerri a new apartment at 30% below market value in negotiations to poach him from the Sharks.
I hear Latrell will be at Souths training next Monday with Johnston sadly off to the Tigers
I hear the Bulldogs have offered The Fox big money to divert him away from Souths
I hear The roosters will have 2 premierships stripped from them plus massive fines and cap restrictions by mid 2020 if investigations are proven correct. Big media release before season commencement.

I could live with all that if roosters get stripped of their premierships

That would be the karma bus I have been waiting to hit Bondi for years, I would literally crap my daks with excitement if those cheating chooks got caught doing what everyone knows they are doing

@851 said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1098431) said:
@tiger05premier said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1098421) said:
A completely unsubstantiated rumour from someone on Zero Tackle I know nothing about, but interesting reading if nothing else:

I hear the roosters have offered Bronson Xerri a new apartment at 30% below market value in negotiations to poach him from the Sharks.
I hear Latrell will be at Souths training next Monday with Johnston sadly off to the Tigers
I hear the Bulldogs have offered The Fox big money to divert him away from Souths
I hear The roosters will have 2 premierships stripped from them plus massive fines and cap restrictions by mid 2020 if investigations are proven correct. Big media release before season commencement.

That would be the karma bus I have been waiting to hit Bondi for years, I would literally crap my daks with excitement if those cheating chooks got caught doing what everyone knows they are doing

The problem is, as it has always been, how to prove it.

A club friend selling a condo for 600 000 that has a market value of 900 000 is not illegal. He can just say he wanted a quick sale.

They have basically rorted the comp for years. The storm systematically cheated and all the head honchos kept their jobs. The NRL has never caught a single cap cheat...every single case they have "punished" has been brought to them by others. It is a joke.

The new man in charge, Vlandy's is legit though (I know of him through racing) and he is the type who actually would go after a club like Easts.

**> I hear The roosters will have 2 premierships stripped from them plus massive fines and cap restrictions by mid 2020 if investigations are proven correct. Big media release before season commencement.**

For real??? If correct this is a dream come true! 😂

If the rumour is true and they strip the Roosters of 2 x premierships, then I think the fallout wilI be big for the NRL and lead into an investigation into the entire organisation and hopefully goons like Greenburg will be looking for new jobs.

@ElleryHanley said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1098433) said:
They have basically rorted the comp for years. The storm systematically cheated and all the head honchos kept their jobs. The NRL has never caught a single cap cheat…every single case they have “punished” has been brought to them by others. It is a joke.

One of Greenberg's favourite responses right there; "I can't act on something unless it's put in front of me". Look the other way and pretend it isn't happening.

The day the Roosters are stripped of premierships will be the day I walk up to Mike Tyson, spit in his face and tell him he talks funny.

Would Teddy have to give his new teeth back if they are found guilty?

@AnnandaleTiger said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1098432) said:
It’s back on. Nothing would please me more than to get both from Souths.

It's back on? Based on some knowledge you have?

Channel 7 are saying he will be with Souths Monday.

@avocadoontoast said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1098430) said:
@Demps said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1098419) said:
@avocadoontoast said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1098370) said:
Bloke on twitter who said Latrell was coming to WT a couple of weeks ago saying Pascoe had a three way with LM and JAC last night (I assume he means a phone call, not the other thing).

Lolllllll gross

It just says to me that to get JAC and LM he’ll happily take it on the chin.

Well after the matterson situation and the Moses one before... one would assume he's sick of getting bent over.

If JAC does end up at the dogs then I would be happy to take Jayden Okunbour off them - thought he was a sensation last year untul he got injured and Madge was interested before he re-signed with dogs - but with Montoya, Reimis Smith, Meaney and Okunbour plus JAC they would have way too many wingers

@ElleryHanley said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1098444) said:
@AnnandaleTiger said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1098432) said:
It’s back on. Nothing would please me more than to get both from Souths.

It's back on? Based on some knowledge you have?

Channel 7 are saying he will be with Souths Monday.

No inside info, wishful thinking. I also think Souths fans are full of it, he hasn’t signed anywhere yet.

Just like when folks here spruced he had signed and was sealed. Also if I was lm I would take the cash, he’s young and there is plenty of time to play for Souths down the track.

So this will mean we made the 8
Can we go back and play finals please

@fainty said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1098429) said:
@Tigerjan said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1098374) said:
@avocadoontoast said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1098370) said:
Bloke on twitter who said Latrell was coming to WT a couple of weeks ago saying Pascoe had a three way with LM and JAC last night (I assume he means a phone call, not the other thing).

Axelrod ? ....Hope its true

I’m sorry if you believe this guy you believe in Santa clause!

Just hopeful !....like most wt fans on here

@AnnandaleTiger said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1098466) said:
All the media were convinced he was a tiger too

Someone just asked Pascoe on Twitter if he’d had a chat with a certain two players we’d been linked with last night. His response was:

‘I am on the phone all day and all night, the reality of the job’

Pascoe should be. His career is almost dependant on making the most of this windfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back