LIVE GAME Live Game Discussion, vs Raiders - Rd 25 *Spoilers*

Live Game Discussion
You can tell a good coach because the players improve under their coaching ... just as the Tigers players have done over the past few years *cough cough*

Only way is up from here, trying to think positive, Api and Ipap will significantly help us, not just from a skills area but also from a mentality, we need to pick and stick also from round 1, our halves combo in round 1 has to be the same in the last round injuries permitting, Laurie is improving at fullback and is one we can build around, what he lacks in size he makes up for in height, in any decent team he’d look like a star, Naden also has been a good buy, I know everyone was trashing him but he runs hard and has go about him, I’d like to see at least another signing of a tough forward who’s been around the block just to come off the bench, we could do worse than give a fifita 200k and run him for 20-25 minutes off the bench, he’s been good for sharks and will keep the young lads in check.
Up is not the only option. These clowns will go back to back

No Sin Bin!!! Of course, we are the Wests Tigers, it doesn't count for us! Idiot.

At least we will be out of our misery soon. I hope everyone can enjoy the rest of their day. I have a 4 hour drive to Forster to work all night now so this game is my low point of the day. Happy Fathers Day lads!

Reactions: Hmm
Back