**live game feed** vs the Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.
@harvey said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Warriors](/post/1431261) said:
That was truly pathetic.

Mbye and MCK should never play first grade again. Hopefully we can get rid of one or both of them before the deadline tomorrow.

The bench rotation was terrible. We had players out on their feet.

No direction, no confidence, no effort.

Personal highlights of tonight's performance.

Try untouched from a short drop out, dummy half MIA and 2 40m field goal efforts from players that cannot kick field goals.

Cheeks was good ..if anything him and Blore needed more ball ..
Even Talau went ok
Our halves sucked !!

I can’t be bothered coming up with something new so here’s something I posted in August last year.

The press conferences are getting monotonous. If we fix this and do that we can compete with the top 8 teams. Bulls#t. Let’s be honest. This squad is not going to get any better and is never going to compete in a way that will see us play finals. I don’t know what the answer is, I’m not the coach. I’m just a fan that sees every other club improving and yet we stay the same underperforming ever to finish ninth team of plodders. Next year looks like this year to me. Hard to get excited. Make it end.

@coivtny said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Warriors](/post/1431316) said:
Don't think I've ever had a downvote before and tonight I've got two. You really are spineless, gutless worms aren't you.

Don't take them personally mate. Some don't agree with what you have written and downvote you. Don't let it prevent you from posting.

@inbenjiwetrust said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Warriors](/post/1431304) said:
I don't know why we still play Nofoaluma, Talau, Mbye, LL, C-K when we have a number of younger players that were never given a chance.
Playing with those players and except a different results is madness.
We again played with no energy and with awful attitude, the team plays like they don't care.
The only objective excuse was that we lost our crucial player in the first minute.
Our best was Twal, and Utoikamanu, Simpkins, Ophenague and Tuilagi were solid.
Well, there is always the next game

Simpkins and Tuilagi did nothing... nada

And Twal, to quote Jay Z, "couldnt bust a grape in a fruit fight". Didnt win contact either way all night. Best describe that game from him as impotent.

@demps said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Warriors](/post/1431210) said:
Anyone who reads this...

Don't cut sick on the forum.
Put the phone down and take a deep breath.

We don't want any soldiers getting banned tonight.

The performance, if you could even call it that... embarrassing. No positives.

Our year is over.
Let's keep it chill though.
We deserve better.

Worse thing about that game was that it's a preview of things to come if we don't buy some marquee talent or solid talent, change our defensive structures and playing style. We also need great leaders and anyone who thinks solely relying on our juniors to develop, glimpsed what our future looks like. Directionless and dire which will likely embarrass our junior talent enough to leave.

this has actually broke me i think. Its rough boys its real rough

@hobbo1 said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Warriors](/post/1431326) said:
That was truly pathetic.

Mbye and MCK should never play first grade again. Hopefully we can get rid of one or both of them before the deadline tomorrow.

Try untouched from a short drop out, dummy half MIA and 2 40m field goal efforts from players that cannot kick field goals.

Even Talau went ok
Our halves sucked !!

they passed MCK the ball... he tried to catch it with his forehead. Guy is a window licker.

There is a whole heap of you saying that you have had enough- this is the final straw- I can’t take it any more. So why don’t you all FO and leave this space to those who will stick by this side and what they are doing. Save yourselves the pain. Go follow storm or roosters.

I can’t believe there’s punters out there that keep buying memberships in hope 😂

The club should just hand over the license..

What’s the point?

@pawsandclaws1 said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Warriors](/post/1431333) said:
@coivtny said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Warriors](/post/1431316) said:
Don't think I've ever had a downvote before and tonight I've got two. You really are spineless, gutless worms aren't you.

Don't take them personally mate. Some don't agree with what you have written and downvote you. Don't let it prevent you from posting.

Yeh thanks mate, you're right. I've just never liked gutless people who hide behind anonymity but I guess it jusr reflects their pathetic lives.

Liddle is not a 80min DH. No hooker/utility on the bench.

That's all on you Madge

@blacknwhite said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Warriors](/post/1431335) said:
@inbenjiwetrust said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Warriors](/post/1431304) said:
I don't know why we still play Nofoaluma, Talau, Mbye, LL, C-K when we have a number of younger players that were never given a chance.
Playing with those players and except a different results is madness.
We again played with no energy and with awful attitude, the team plays like they don't care.
The only objective excuse was that we lost our crucial player in the first minute.
Our best was Twal, and Utoikamanu, Simpkins, Ophenague and Tuilagi were solid.
Well, there is always the next game

Simpkins and Tuilagi did nothing... nada

And Twal, to quote Jay Z, "couldnt bust a grape in a fruit fight". Didnt win contact either way all night. Best describe that game from him as impotent.

This! these so called up and coming guys were woeful! All of them were terrible, what a woeful bench / depth Madge has created. Powder puffs and heartless queens that cant tackle

@tatts888 said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Warriors](/post/1431345) said:
There is a whole heap of you saying that you have had enough- this is the final straw- I can’t take it any more. So why don’t you all FO and leave this space to those who will stick by this side and what they are doing. Save yourselves the pain. Go follow storm or roosters.

I’ve said it plenty of times but I’m still here. Give us a break and let us vent. We’re not going anywhere.

@blacknwhite said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Warriors](/post/1431341) said:
@hobbo1 said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Warriors](/post/1431326) said:
That was truly pathetic.

Even Talau went ok
Our halves sucked !!

they passed MCK the ball... he tried to catch it with his forehead. Guy is a window licker.

Still not our worst window licker

Brooks has licked more windows and he’s on three times the coin

@aubanon said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Warriors](/post/1431352) said:

That's all on you Madge

That has been obvious for 2 months, but the clueless coach won’t fix it

@tatts888 said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Warriors](/post/1431345) said:

Oh shut it. You know they’ll be here next week, following the same tripe shown week in week out. Let them vent their frustration. Doesn’t make them any less of a supporter than you.

@aubanon said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Warriors](/post/1431352) said:

That's all on you Madge

Give us a break. You’re blaming Liddle now? When Douehi and LL learn how to defend we might be a bit more competitive.

If something isn't done and fast to find out and fix up what ails our club, I can't see the good young talent we managed to entice to our place like Stefano and Daine sticking around for too long.

@blacknwhite said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Warriors](/post/1431341) said:

There was also a time coming out of our end when Liddle looked up to pass to MCK and he was looking the other way - had to stand there and get belted instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Back