**Live game thread**

@avocadoontoast said:
@wtigers said:
I'm glad Potter's our coach. If Ricky Stewart got to give our post match interview, I think we all know what rant he'd go on.

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

I'd actually like to see Potter have a crack at the refs tonight, I think he's entitled.

Something subtle though, like "how about that penalty count eh? Interesting wasn't it"

The boys played tough in defense, great line speed, and loved the energy/enthusiasm in attack. Great to see, can't wait for next match and next year ! Wests Tigers forever !

Yeh some dodgey penalties against us, but really our kicking game was so poor in the 2nd half

@tiger-stripes said:
@avocadoontoast said:
We never had a chance with some of those refereeing decisions. Souths conceded just one penalty after the burgess professional foul.

What a load of crap.

Two. They gave us a throw away "in front if the kicker" in the 79th. Helped make the stats look better for themselves.

Ah I turned it off with a minute to play to avoid the inevitable post match burgess butt kissing.

And I'm feeling pretty pi@@ed off so I notice Benji spends his time after the game talking to Souths players. Hopefully they were saying goodbye to him but deadset did he even say anything to his own team mates

@avocadoontoast said:
@tiger-stripes said:
@avocadoontoast said:
We never had a chance with some of those refereeing decisions. Souths conceded just one penalty after the burgess professional foul.

What a load of crap.

Two. They gave us a throw away "in front if the kicker" in the 79th. Helped make the stats look better for themselves.

Ah I turned it off with a minute to play to avoid the inevitable post match burgess butt kissing.

Wish I was wise enough to do the same. Now have to clean the vomit from my couch

@avocadoontoast said:
@tiger-stripes said:
@avocadoontoast said:

What a load of crap.

You did the right thing by turning off because the sure did kiss their butts. Mum Burgess even got in on it. I was waiting for Susan Boyle to show up !

The penalties against us, many of them undeserved, neutered us in the end. Very few teams with a penalty count against them like that in the second half can win. Forget the score, it was a good effort from Wests tigers, which until the final 8 minutes had scared the pants off the rabbits. I don't know why Souths were kissing themselves and carrying on like they won the grand final at the end of the match. If they were honest with themselves would thank the refs for their effort in making sure they balanced the 10 minute send off with penalties with penalties you would not dream about.

@jctiger said:
@avocadoontoast said:
@tiger-stripes said:
@" said:

What a load of crap.

You did the right thing by turning off because the sure did kiss their butts. Mum Burgess even got in on it. I was waiting for Susan Boyle to show up !

Thank god i turned it off.

@tigergirlz said:
And I'm feeling pretty pi@@ed off so I notice Benji spends his time after the game talking to Souths players. Hopefully they were saying goodbye to him but deadset did he even say anything to his own team mates

Get over it you idiot they were all saying good bye… The camera was on him

The boys did great tonight. Please channel nine get rid of those jerks calling the game what a bunch of dickheads it was all about souths tonight souths were not at there best not a word of how good the tigers were no word on that to busy telling us all about the burgess and showing them on the bench and there bloody life story ,i thought we got that before the game .

Yeah my bad… Just feeling cross. He looked pretty emotional and the Rabbitohs clapping him
Off was nice to see

IMO the game is corrupt. They refereed for a Roosters Souths Minor Premiership showdown.
Souths laid all over the ruck all night and as soon as we try to slow their play down we get penalised for it.
Every week the referees square up the penalty count regardless of who's playing, with 2 or 3 quick penalties in the same set.
Really proud of the fellas tonight, they really dug deep. Encouraging signs for next year from both the playing roster and Mick Potter.

@tigergirlz said:
Yeah my bad… Just feeling cross. He looked pretty emotional and the Rabbitohs clapping him
Off was nice to see

Why didnt they show Marshals speach????

@Fraze23 said:
**IMO the game is corrup**t. They refereed for a Roosters Souths Minor Premiership showdown.
Souths laid all over the ruck all night and as soon as we try to slow their play down we get penalised for it.
Every week the referees square up the penalty count regardless of who's playing, with 2 or 3 quick penalties in the same set.
Really proud of the fellas tonight, they really dug deep. Encouraging signs for next year from both the playing roster and Mick Potter.

Games like tonight make you wonder.

@Anonymous said:
@tigergirlz said:
Off was nice to see

Why didnt they show Marshals speach????

Because that would have taken the attention away from the Burgess's, the greatest family to ever walk the earth.

@cktiger said:
@Fraze23 said:
**IMO the game is corrup**t. They refereed for a Roosters Souths Minor Premiership showdown.

Games like tonight make you wonder.

!!!!' TOTALLY AGREE

@Guest said:
@tigergirlz said:
Off was nice to see

**Why didnt they show Marshals speach????**

Because he wouldn't have mentioned the pride of the league , Greg Inglis or the Burgess butt heads.

They had time to interview Burgess's boys mother but didn't bother to show Benji's speech?

Back