Matt McIlwrick - Commits till 2019..

Not worried about this one. It will happen.

Matt has been looking for consistent first grade football for six years and he has finally found it.

There is not really an urgent need for hookers from many clubs either.

Number 9 was my biggest worry this year and Matty has owned this position.

@ said:

Matt has been looking for consistent first grade football for six years and he has finally found it.

Parramatta/Penrith*

I would be confident that he has found a home here and appreciates the opportunity he has been given, he would know exactly where he stands at another club he could fall down the pecking order again.

@ said:
I would be confident that he has found a home here and appreciates the opportunity he has been given,

You would have thought the same about a certain No 8 and No1…but money talks

@ said:
@ said:
I would be confident that he has found a home here and appreciates the opportunity he has been given,

You would have thought the same about a certain No 8 and No1…but money talks

But they are name players, representative players. This is Matt's first handful of consistent time in 1st grade very different situations

i wasn't sure about Matt but he has been great for us and i hope we do sign him up.

@ said:
@ said:
i wasn't sure about Matt but he has been great for us and i hope we do sign him up.

Me too.

If not, we still have the very talented Liddle.

Im confident that liddle is going to a star.

@ said:

Even so, the quicker MM is re-signed the better, not sure why WT management would drag their heels and give another club the opportunity to steal him from under our noses. He has been all we could of hoped for IMO.
He would also make a decent backrower if he had an off season to bulk up a few kgs, a great utility player in any case. As solid in defence as he is sharp in attack. A definite keeper.

Said this guy needed his own thread. Love what he's been doing for us. Hope he re signs asap.

It's a shame his knees are stuffed. Makes you wonder how good he'd be if they weren't.

@ said:
It's a shame his knees are stuffed. Makes you wonder how good he'd be if they weren't.

Whats this about stuffed knees? Sounds like Ballin

Back