Merry Christmas

Have a good Christmas everyone and hopefully everyone is talking about the improvement in the Tigers in the new year.

Merry Christmas WT Forum friends. A big shout out must go to all involved with this Forum. We might have an ordinary NRL team we blindly follow but this Forum is Number One. Thanks Legends.
Let's hope 2021 is great for all the right reasons. Stay safe and take care especially the UK based supporters in stage 4 lockdown.

Merry Xmas to all my forum family...be safe,be cool,and be happy...we will find strength through peace ,hope and love...God Bless each and everyone of you guys and your loving families..

Feliz Navidad to everyone on the forum. It's been a hard year but great to talk and listen to you on the forum.

@krissy said in [Merry Christmas](/post/1285481) said:
Wishing all our wonderful forum contributors and their families a happy and safe Christmas.
It has truly been one hell of a year with fires & Covid & everything else.
May the New Year bring some normality, lots of joy and some wins.
Stay safe everyone.

Thanks Krissy! Merry Christmas to you and everyone too🎄

Yes in what’s been a year of unprecedented events in all our lifetimes the only constant has been the Wests Tigers missing the finals again! Though they did drop a little from the usual 9th place, in keeping with the negative theme of 2020. 😞

Thanks forum buddies for another wonderful year of shared tears, over-analysis of player comings and goings and unfounded optimism. Wouldn't have it any other way. Stay safe and have a great Christmas. Enjoy the time with your families and friends, if you are able. If you are not able, I hope the time apart is brief and that you get together soon. The Tigers will surprise next year - 6th and major premiers!

Well, it's just gone past the regular Media Release signing Announcement time and no Christmas Present from the CEO but interestingly there is a link to all of Nofa's 2020 tries. So make of that what you will.

To all the Forum Elves hard at work trying to conjure up the Next Premiership "Merry Christmas" and let's say good riddance to this rubbishy 2020 and bring on the 2021 Year of The Tiger!

Merry Xmas forumers and wishing everyone the best for the festive season.

Just finished my Santa duties, Merry Christmas and good night everyone.

@innsaneink said in [Merry Christmas](/post/1285795) said:
Merry Christmas boys n Girls... Be safe have fun

Hope you left A beer for your garbo 🍺

Forgot to wrap it this year. Wasn’t till i heard the garbo truck that I remembered and managed to run out to personally hand them a six pack

Merry Xmas to all, & to the people who run the best footy forum thank you, & stay safe.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back