Michael Carayannis

Yep - but MC the FW pushes Penrith...

While claiming Stet is worth $900K per season - but would consider less to play with the Panthers....

Zero market insight or assessment of salary cap commitments for Penrith.

WHEN have Penrith paid big money for an external recruit since their golden run? NEVER!!

It is BS!!
Fisher Harris - Warriors ( only team in NZ ) $ 675 k x 4 years
AFB. - Sharks , $ 900 - $ 1 million x 4 years
Steph to extend $ 750 - $ 800 k x 4 years
Steph to Panthers $ 700 k x 4 years ( play finals straight away )

There's something fishy going on with the FH signing. He was on $950k at Penrith but has accepted $675k, 275k less to join the Warriors. He's only 28 and at his peak.

I have questions?

There's something fishy going on with the FH signing. He was on $950k at Penrith but has accepted $675k, 275k less to join the Warriors. He's only 28 and at his peak.

I have questions?
Wants t go home on comp grounds , and Warriors are the only NZ team so go home and loose some cash but still got good paying job

I have questions?
I thought you could not sign with another club for less money??

Wants t go home on comp grounds , and Warriors are the only NZ team so go home and loose some cash but still got good paying job
I know money isn't everything, but when you have a limited footy career $275k is a huge hit for a family with two kids.

It makes me wonder if the Stef rumours are true.

Rumours of him being picked in Origin so he won’t be able to break his contract with the Tigers ?
I hope that Madge doesn't hold a grudge against our previous admin and HBG. On current form, Stef definitely deserves to play SOO.

I believe that Stef will stay if the price is right, and Benji becomes a player whisperer, but more importantly, we make the eight.

I have questions?
I don't

Raising kids, close to family. NZ would treat him as a hero if they win a GF.

That said, man this guy lost out in the naming department.
Michael CarryAnis... OK I am a child I still laugh at "AnisRentals".

I don't

Raising kids, close to family. NZ would treat him as a hero if they win a GF.

That said, man this guy lost out in the naming department.
Michael CarryAnis... OK I am a child I still laugh at "AnisRentals".
Agree, family comes first.

Reactions: BZN
I hope that Madge doesn't hold a grudge against our previous admin and HBG. On current form, Stef definitely deserves to play SOO.

I believe that Stef will stay if the price is right, and Benji becomes a player whisperer, but more importantly, we make the eight.
CMON.

Stef hasn't earned Origin rights.

First grade rights, maybe. He is playing a stack better this year.
Origin though, no way. He may be selected, but he hasn't 'earned' a place on the origin side.

Reactions: BZN
CMON.

Stef hasn't earned Origin rights.

First grade rights, maybe. He is playing a stack better this year.
Origin though, no way. He may be selected, but he hasn't 'earned' a place on the origin side.
You’re a crazy cat.

It wasn't....

That was strictly the Mole column in RLW in the old days.

Carayannis is a germ who concocts nonsense from a pea-sized brain
Sorry S0, but I gotta disagree with you re. Carayannis.
Whenever I hear him on ABC Grandstand like every weekend, I've found his comments to be sensible and entertaining.

Who's he got in front of him?
Jake T
Yeo
RCG
Saifiti
Paulo
Haas out

I think. Stef is playing well enough to get another chance...he blew it last year but if they're going to give him another chance which I feel he deserves and with any mistakes from last year now known and able to be worked on... This year is the year to do it.
Shattering confidence by not licking him again will only add to the work that needs to be done.
I know it's ideally not the time and place for such a venture but a bright rep career could be well and truly wasted imo

Latest posts

Back