New cleaning supplies store QLD

Jimmy

Hey folks admin delete if not allowed

My business, Grubless property services is opening there first retail store in sumner park QLD (Monday the 13th).
We have a wide range of cleaning chemicals and other cleaning supplies eg. Mops, gloves, cloths bin liners etc.
Would greatly appreciate anyone who comes to support our new store. Check our Facebook page “GC cleaning supplies by grubless” for more details

Ps. As an incentive to new customers, discounted prices and yummy treats will be avaible on Monday the 13th. Also if any my qld tiger lovers do show up, be sure to mention you came form the forum! Thanks all.

I'll be down that following weekend , my sis lives just round the corner at Fig tree Pocket ...if I get 5 minutes I'll drop in

@happy_tiger said in [New cleaning supplies store QLD](/post/1098238) said:
I'll be down that following weekend , my sis lives just round the corner at Fig tree Pocket ...if I get 5 minutes I'll drop in

Awesome, if you want to come in on the weekend you’ll have to give us a call in advance👍 Number is on Facebook page....I’m affraid the food will most likely be gone tho

@Jimmy said in [New cleaning supplies store QLD](/post/1098243) said:
@happy_tiger said in [New cleaning supplies store QLD](/post/1098238) said:

Awesome, if you want to come in on the weekend you’ll have to give us a call in advance? Number is on Facebook page....I’m affraid the food will most likely be gone tho

Last thing I need is an extra feed lol

Charge extra to anyone wearing a manly or rooster jersey 😏👍

Tiger fans get 5% off

@TheDaBoss said in [New cleaning supplies store QLD](/post/1098279) said:
Charge extra to anyone wearing a manly or rooster jersey 😏👍

Tiger fans get 5% off

I like the sounds of that...might have to add the riff and para to that list

Back