LIVE GAME (NRLW) Round 1 vs. Eels

Live Game Discussion
Really? Or was he just trying his best to express himself? What if it is your interpretation of his wtitings? Otherwise you are genius and can read his thoughts. Why put someone down when they are down already? Or is it you? Are you down? Maybe its me.
And he also expressed his own earth thoughts. We can talk about it instead of getting angry. First it is important when the people write - is it from their balls or brain? If it be both - then maybe we should listen. Anger is good - when it transcends to growth and love.
Cheech or Chong?

Just before I let you go - the pack made ways for the backs. They laid the foundation. The props for Wests Tigers are beasts. I mean beasts. I wouldn't be surprised if this team thinks about their fans amd families first. Not business. There seems to be a difference about it. You can feel a heart beat here. Its alive!
Our number 8 looks to be some player.
Our womens side becoming a powerhouse would be so awesome.
I can imagine Tigers fans supporting them harder than most clubs given our woes in First Grade .

Sorry for derailing this thread. I don't think I expressed myself properly.
You are too humble upthetigers. You didn't derail - you rerailed. You recognised your sub conscience. You expressed yourself properly for those that recognize the way you put those words together. Dallas Donnelly did the same thing - not in words - but holes in opposition backlines - holes in breaking down their spirit. I Dont know about the church or reincarnation too much... The church says you dies and go to heaven... reincarnation is you are in heaven every day.

just like JOLLS said,1 person can make a difference,the PNG/F1J1? girl changed it up in the 2nd half

Back