Origin 2023

Congrats to Api and the Ute on making the Nsw side both are warranted selections, Api has been playing the house down and the Ute has come on leaps and bounds and will do him the world of good to get that origin experience. First time since 2017 we've had players in Nsw i believe Freddy hates picking Tigers the muppet.

Congrats to Api and the Ute on making the Nsw side both are warranted selections, Api has been playing the house down and the Ute has come on leaps and bounds and will do him the world of good to get that origin experience. First time since 2017 we've had players in Nsw i believe Freddy hates picking Tigers the muppet.
You don’t think it’s had anything to do with no Tiger being worthy….
And just so we’re clear, API made his name as a rep player at Penrith and he’s just reinforced it with us this year. He hasn’t miraculously made the team.
And whoever was responsible for recruiting him and Ice certainly knew what they were doing.

You don’t think it’s had anything to do with no Tiger being worthy….
And just so we’re clear, API made his name as a rep player at Penrith and he’s just reinforced it with us this year. He hasn’t miraculously made the team.
And whoever was responsible for recruiting him and Ice certainly knew what they were doing.

I think that you're most probably not far from the truth either but there have been times when its been suggested players may make the squad over those 6 yrs but have been overlooked. There was a rumour Fittler was not picking Tigers player a while back. Whether that's true or a bit of both is true no one can probably say for sure.

I think that you're most probably not far from the truth either but there have been times when its been suggested players may make the squad over those 6 yrs but have been overlooked. There was a rumour Fittler was not picking Tigers player a while back. Whether that's true or a bit of both is true no one can probably say for sure.
The only one close was nofa during that really good year he had but he bottled it by having one of his worse defensive performances just as momentum was building for him

I think stef being 19th man at this stage of his career is about fair but when you look at that bench, I really don’t get what Freddy is trying to achieve lol

Turbo will make a run... pull his groin and Hynes will play centre for the remaining 75 minutes.

Massive mistake not naming C. Graham.
lol could happen mate, Graham has pulled out injured anyway.
can't believe klemmer was not picked ahead of pangai junior but lucky for us

That QLD bench is tough as.I reckon they’ll be sending Fifita at Luai all night.
If I’m NSW I’m matching Latrell up against The Hammer ,Latrell bullies blokes,especially someone smaller playing in his origin debut.
All I want to see is Api get through the series injury free.

Latest posts

Members online

Back