Paul Kent

He might keep his job at the tele but I doubt you'll see his face on fox again.

Hate these tools who behave so piss poor on the squirt and then tell sob stories as if they are the victim when they act like this.
Grow up and stop drinking. it’s the worst drug out there.

Not the 1st time this clown has had some issues whilst on the squirt and ended up in court .. a grown man would realise they've got a few probs here .. live and learn ya clown and make a better person of yourself .. !!

Kent claiming mental health. Here's what he has previously said about players, often 20 year old kids, who have given the same reason.

How anyone can defend this bloke is beyond me. He is in his 50s and has made a rent-seeking career of tearing shreds off others who are much more talented and successful than him. Pathetic.

1715732815950.png

Kent claiming mental health. Here's what he has previously said about players, often 20 year old kids, who have given the same reason.

How anyone can defend this bloke is beyond me. He is in his 50s and has made a rent-seeking career of tearing shreds off others who are much more talented and successful than him. Pathetic.

View attachment 12141
The absolute irony in him saying that. How anyone takes this guy seriously is beyond me.

For all I care he can be the prison correspondent for 360, live crosses every Wednesday or something like that.

I like James Graham but my goodness he babbles on about the same point over and over again...talks wayyyy too much.

He's terrible on there. Won't let other people talk. Continually sticks his finger at the other panellists screaming "no no" without giving them the chance to talk. I thought Kent was bad when someone had a different opinion but this bloke is a joke.

He's terrible on there. Won't let other people talk. Continually sticks his finger at the other panellists screaming "no no" without giving them the chance to talk.
Yep. JG talks over the others. A lot of the show now is a people going blah blah over each other, and you can't understand what's being said until James shuts TF up.

Staff online

Back