Pets and Pics

View attachment 11362
My Brutus is growing up....
Pitbulls, I don’t get it Sparto. But each to their own.

There’s a bloke round the corner got one and he started walking him all the time. I walk The Fonz (Mini Schnauzer) at least once a day. So we got to know him pretty well and he and The Fonz got on great.

He started out a little puppy a bit smaller than Fonzie but within a month he was twice his size and growing by the second. By the end of the year and he’s a giant Pitty wrestling with a mini schnauzer, but the Fonz was still the boss. The pitty would come up beside Fonz and just nudge him with his big frame until Fonz got the shits and give him a snap and chasing began. And that’s all the pitty wanted was to play. And at the start this bloke said that he wanted to prove to people that they were good dogs and it was either bad or good training.

Well after a couple of years he got a girl to breed with, (his male was a good cut apparently), he started walking with her as a puppy and got to know The Fonz as well.

But at about the 2 year old mark she turned and started trying to eat everything and everyone, he told me to stay clear if he had both dogs but I never see him walking anymore, he told me she’s gotten that bad and he just can’t trust her. It’s a shame bcoz every time The Fonz and I walk past his house we can he the boy barking, howling and whimpering, and The Fonz does the same back.

Attachments

• IMG_4922.jpeg
    IMG_4922.jpeg
    715 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
@Buttface

My guy is a Am Staff bro.
Yeah I know.
German Shepard / Alsatian 🤷‍♂️
Don’t get me wrong I wasn’t having a dig at you. I’m just not a giant dog kinda guy. One of my best mates (he found me living in the Ute at the riff kfc and took me in no cash till my injury recovered and I got a job), he loves big dogs and use to go hunting with a dog and a knife. Old mate is barely 70kgs but he is a little loose. He’s had some big dogs that would eat you alive and I had to feed them when he was away, I have ever been more scared in my life. At the moment he has a dog that is the world’s biggest dog breed apparently. And I remember when he got him I asked about training to hunt and he said no he didn’t want anymore dogs like that and would train him to be passive. Now his dog is as big and scary as any other he’s had but he is also the most placid, playful, lovely dog and he loves me with his giant tongue up the side of my face every time I go there.
It’s generally in the training, but after what I’ve been through I am very weary of the one that turns, and with a small dog my size 13 can sort it out.
My mates dog Tyson, see pic. My mate can put his whole head in that dog’s mouth. OMG the slobber.
Do you need to buy extra large poo bags for that big boy of yours?

Attachments

• Resized_20201108_093313.jpeg
    Resized_20201108_093313.jpeg
    61.7 KB · Views: 7
Yeah I know.
German Shepard / Alsatian 🤷‍♂️
Don’t get me wrong I wasn’t having a dig at you. I’m just not a giant dog kinda guy. One of my best mates (he found me living in the Ute at the riff kfc and took me in no cash till my injury recovered and I got a job), he loves big dogs and use to go hunting with a dog and a knife. Old mate is barely 70kgs but he is a little loose. He’s had some big dogs that would eat you alive and I had to feed them when he was away, I have ever been more scared in my life. At the moment he has a dog that is the world’s biggest dog breed apparently. And I remember when he got him I asked about training to hunt and he said no he didn’t want anymore dogs like that and would train him to be passive. Now his dog is as big and scary as any other he’s had but he is also the most placid, playful, lovely dog and he loves me with his giant tongue up the side of my face every time I go there.
It’s generally in the training, but after what I’ve been through I am very weary of the one that turns, and with a small dog my size 13 can sort it out.
My mates dog Tyson, see pic. My mate can put his whole head in that dog’s mouth. OMG the slobber.
Do you need to buy extra large poo bags for that big boy of yours?
I'm not a tall guy ( lucky I'm good looking just like Todd Payten)

My pup is up to my knee. If anything he's under weight but Ripped.

Trained to sit when he sees other dogs.

I'm not a tall guy ( lucky I'm good looking just like Todd Payten)

My pup is up to my knee. If anything he's under weight but Ripped.

Trained to sit when he sees other dogs.
Old mate taught his to do the same. It’s a very good / nice thing to do, especially with bigger dogs for other dogs and owners. A well trained dog is a less stressed, happier dog. They don’t understand the pack structure without some proper training.
I use to go to dog training every Wednesday night for 4 years with The Fonz. The Chinese Virus put a stop to that and then i got sick, so we haven’t been back. It’s a dog club more than a training cash grab. It’s a bunch of mostly older Ladies (with a capital L), who just love dogs and training people (not the dog), to be better dog owners and have a more meaningful relationship and bond with their dog. It was $25 for 8-10 1hr lessons. I went mostly for The Fonz to have fun. He loved it and now I’m thinking I’ll have to get back into it.
I’m m not that tall either and although I try and dispute it Mrs BF is about 1cm taller than me and it doesn’t matter how pretty I am bcoz Mrs BF is a glamour and definitely the most beautiful woman I ever seen live, and somehow after some years of chipping away I managed to reel her in. I will have to check ol’ Toddy out again but I didn’t think he was an ugly man? I grew up during the great era of handsome footballers, Gavin Miller and Martin Bella. 😁

Back