Racing tips, talk etc

Ok, out of left field.

I work on a thoroughbred stud in Victoria and amongst other things, we foal down mares, raise the foals and prepare them for the various weanling and yearling sales around the country.

I fell in love with one of our yearlings and bought her before she went to the recent Inglis Premier sale.

By Rich Enuff out of a mare called - Tiger’s Girl!

Anyone interested can see her photos and parade videos by searching Inglis Premier Sale 2024. Lot 567.

I’ve paid $7k for her and it will cost about $4k to break her in, so a 10% share would be $1,100. Or a 2.5% share would be $275.

It will be about a year or so before she gets to the track as a lateish 2yo, to be trained by Craig Weeding at Wangaratta.

Agistment for the next year or so will be about $25 per mth per 2.5% share, with the usual vet and farrier bills - say $30 per mth. The first agistment month just finished.

If ever you’ve wanted to own a racehorse I’m happy for any of the Tiger community to come in.

This is not a syndication. Me and some mates own a filly who ran in the AJC Oaks a couple of weeks ago and they’ve come in too, so she’s almost covered. About 25% left - or I’ll keep the rest lol.

If no one is interested that’s fine. I just thought a well bred filly out of a mare called Tiger’s Girl might interest a few of the racing diehards here 😊

Send me a message if you are interested.

If not - suggest a name for her! 🙂
Have you named her yet @Mac ?
Tigpies?
Benji?
9th?
Will win again? Including the question mark.
Could all be good names. I like Ninth.

Back