Rd 7 discussion spoilers

I have a spare seat on the West Tigers Podcast bus to Bathurst and a GA admission ticket if another Wests Tigers Fan would like to join me FREE OF CHARGE for the Penrith game, my usual fellow supporter is attending a Swans game and my wife some-how wants to re-arrange her sock draw that day!!
Bus leaves from COE Concord 9:45pm back around mid evening, just ask for "Bruiser" and confirm your member name at the time.
Genuine interest only please, first in best dressed, I will confirm via reply on this forum to the successful applicant if anyone replies!!
Can we turn this into a wet t-shirt contest to pick the winner?

The way the Dragons and Lomax are hammering the Warriors makes our effort last week seem not so bad .Lomax is like the best back in the NRL atm
Remember a lot of people on here saying he was a dud….this year.

Warriors get try confirmed with about a quarter of the ball on the in goal sideline ?
Either my eyes or the bunkers are seeing things
Fair try... If the ball was flat you have a point... But its oval and surely you can see the difference
Maybe someone else can explain better I'm tired
The belly will touch the grass before the ends of the ball

Last edited:
Bea Arthur won't see out the season. They need to jump on Bennett

These little men are troubling the Eels. Just tearing em to bits.

Not frightened to throw the ball around either.

So wests loose to dragons who lapped warriors and to dolphins who are now embarrassing pawwa. Wests only just beat pawwa so by my maths, wests are premiership heavyweights. What a time to be alive.

All I need now is some Gutho tears pls.

Latest posts

Back