Robbie please listen ..99 pass this on

Year_of_the_Tiger

You are an incredidle player. You are one of the best if not the best hooker in the game. Your creativity and passion is what sets you apart. Play your game, don't listen to the haters or the idiots who think they will solve the NSW 6 series losses. These old tossers who say they doubt you - who played an ancient version of the game - they do not understand what is needed to win today, and should be disregarded. Play for the tigers, drive the boys around, win! These idiots only make such a massive deal out of this each year because you are the man for the job. Haters. You cant control Stuart or other selectors or other fat idiots has such as has been Roach. You can only play your game and do your damn best to take us to a premiership. Eff these doubters and idiots. Good luck mate

@Year of the Tiger said:
You are an incredidle player. You are one of the best if not the best hooker in the game. Your creativity and passion is what sets you apart. Play your game, don't listen to the haters or the idiots who think they will solve the NSW 6 series losses. These old tossers who say they doubt you - who played an ancient version of the game - they do not understand what is needed to win today, and should be disregarded. Play for the tigers, drive the boys around, win! These idiots only make such a massive deal out of this each year because you are the man for the job. Haters. You cant control Stuart or other selectors or other fat idiots has such as has been Roach. You can only play your game and do your damn best to take us to a premiership. Eff these doubters and idiots. Good luck mate

x2

@Year of the Tiger said:

Great post….I heartily concur.

I feel very lucky to have enjoyed watching(and supporting) the two most creative and passionate hookers of all time.

Mr B Elias and Mr R Farah.

I hope Robbie gets picked,but if he doesnt,I know he will slay it for us.

If NSW doesnt want him,then we sure do.

NSW don't deserve a player of Farah's talents.

Just think about it for a second. Bob Fulton as a selector. The petulant Sticky as coach, who thinks people are "born Origin players". Blocker on the "coaching staff" aka first to the all you can eat buffet every night.

They don't want him there because he isn't one of the boys, he doesn't get blind as a bat every night off and talk about how it was in the good old days where the players got paid peanuts and got shitfaced as team "bonding".

Sticky, Blocker and co. are living in the past. There is a reason they have failed for six years in a row, and soon to be seven. As much as I'd love Farah to get picked and stick it up their arses, they won't do it and he will achieve nothing.

Farah is a legend regardless of whether he plays Origin again or not. He has done more for this club than we could ever ask and is one of the toughest players in the game, to have his toughness of all things to be brought into question is an absolute disgrace.

Robbie, stuff NSW. Just keep doing what you are doing for us, at least you have people who appreciate your efforts. Forget the imbeciles, watch them fail again.
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

Great reply hybrid… Post of the year for mine... I hope Robbie gets to read it.
\
\

@Year of the Tiger said:

Hear, hear

Go Tigers

:sign:

If I could pass it on I would.
\
\

For those who tweet then tell him to read the support for him on this Forum. Having said that, I'm sure he is focused and knows he has the support of his family, the club and his supporters and that's what really counts. In my view (a bit selfish) it is a win win situation, if he gets picked for SOO I will be one of the first to applaud him, if he doesn't then I will also be glad in the knowledge that he will be available for us during a period when we have an opportunity to gain some vital premiership points from teams who have lost rep players.

Good post Year of the Tiger, written like a passionate Wests Tigers supporter :sign:

NSW can't win the NRL comp.
wests-tigers can.
so focus all effort on this.
selectors have opinions and egos and won't admit when they are wrong.
so let them pick wrong players, and be red faced once again.

Pretty spot on posts by the OP and Hybrid.

I would rather he not be affiliated with the failure of the Blues. Hopefully it gives him a little more fire in the belly and he absolutely punishes the Schoolies tomorrow night.

:laughing:

you are probably right.

forgive me, it's friday and i can taste that first beer already

Back