TEAM LIST Round 10 vs. Dragons

Team List
The dragons will be fired up after losing their past 4 games by less than 6 points & like us they will be looking to get back in the winners circle plus don't forget they also beat the dolphins a few weeks back
We need to shut hunt & rawalawa down
Hunt usually has 1 good game then 1 bad game
He was average against the dogs but the week before he played good against the roosters on Anzac day
Like penrith we'll have to be switched on for the full 80 to have any chance
I still think we'll win 13+
There is no easy game in the nrl every game is a danger game

Last edited:
Haven't read any posts, sorry, but one thing has been bugging me for ages:

From Hastings last year, to this season and what I'm under the impression Sheens sees as somewhat of a keystone for the successful modern team, the side wants "a ball playing lock".

So why isn't Bateman playing there?

Please correct me if there's a passing game any of the locks used so far have really added this year, but to me it looks to be staring them in the face.

I just don't get it; Do they want a ball playing lock, hooker and second rower to go with the halves and a ball playing fullback?!

Confused me am be...

Can anyone who has stats show us our win loss record when we are favourites ? I know we should win based on Dragons turmoil, but I also know our story of not turning up for back to back or as favourites

I’m still concerned about our inability to score points. I can’t see us piling it on the dragons with non stop run arounds but happy to be proven wrong

Can anyone who has stats show us our win loss record when we are favourites ? I know we should win based on Dragons turmoil, but I also know our story of not turning up for back to back or as favourites
I do recall it was a point of discussion several years ago. The most consistant winning strategy in NRL betting was to bet against the Tigers when they are favourites. Sad but true.

Pretty much expected team list.
Dry track on Sunday.
Not our favourite conditions so far, but expect a win all the same.

I don’t get Talau getting the nod ahead of AJ. TT has not played a lot of footy and has looked very average when he has played. AJ has at least looked aggressive in attack. My view on TT is that he is on the way out the door so I don’t see him putting in for us on the field.

He is "steady hot and strong"

Just keeps keeping on!
His name's Jahream, his name's Jahream, his name's Jahreaaaam!"

Me and my brother dacoots_tiger tried to get a song for Big Keef up and running a few years back now to the tune of 'I love Bing Lee' (replacing Bing Lee with Big Keef). Unfortunately never took off 😄

Latest posts

Back