Round 11, Magic Round *Discussion / Spoilers*

What is it you guys hate?
Is it how hard he tries? He has absolute changers in him, but also wins games on his own.
Endlessly entertaining for mine as I’m not sure which will show up at any given time.

I think he is a filthy grub. Real dirty player.

Josh Papali’i suspended 1 game for hip drop
Joseph Tapine faces fines of $1000-to-$1500 for the Grade 1 charges.

What is it you guys hate?
Is it how hard he tries? He has absolute changers in him, but also wins games on his own.
Endlessly entertaining for mine as I’m not sure which will show up at any given time.
Rapana is a player you'd love to have on your team. But I don't like him. Game is better with 'villains'

Hopefully Cowboys bash and barge later this afternoon, pickup a few injuries/suspensions, Tigers play them and have a short turnaround next week maybe they’ll be a bit depleted.

So Aidan Sezer gets 4 matches for hip drop and Josh Papalii gets one week for imo a worse tackle which basically hobbled Kikau for the rest of the game .
I can't take the Judiciary seriously .They come down hard on the unfashionable clubs just like Crightons trip vs IPaps one .Its BS
Just like Annessley never admits a refs bad call vs the Tigers
Might help if Benji and co occasionally fought the powers to be instead of meekly accepting whatever cards we are dealt

What the, gold coast looked like a try, dunno how they did that late call no try. Ruined the game.

Knights fought hard for that win. Tough D from their players won it.

Back