LIVE GAME Round 11 vs. Dolphins

Live Game Discussion
What does Bula do for the team ?
Every other fullback is one of their teams most dangerous attacking players and key attacking threat.
He does nothing, virtually stands back and watches the rest of them.
Hes a fullback at the current tigers…

Yeh alright sure let’s just check reserve grade & see who we got…. oh wait we’re coming last there too. I wish people would realise this before straight away shit bagging the coach. Like he’s the one diving players & hitting them high for no reason whatsoever or he’s the one giving away dumb penalties & dropping the ball.
Yeah alright, lets just keep playing the same filth and expecting something to work. Supporters like you that cheer on mediocrity make me sick.

Yeh alright sure let’s just check reserve grade & see who we got…. oh wait we’re coming last there too. I wish people would realise this before straight away shit bagging the coach. Like he’s the one diving players & hitting them high for no reason whatsoever or he’s the one giving away dumb penalties & dropping the ball.

you want to persist with a dumb player that single handedly costs then the game? What positive attributes does he have when he isn’t in the sin bin?

After last week where Naden had a dreadful game he's picked again and does dumb dumb thing in last minute before half time . The fact that Benji picks him again and kepoa to boot says we are completely lacking in depth .
Staines has also had a shocker .Missed tackle for their 1st try ,Allows their drop out across sideline and drops ball on their last tackle to lead to dolphins 2nd try .
Don't know who you pick instead as our reserve grade pathetic

you want to persist with a dumb player that solve handedly costs then the game? What positive attributes does he have when he isn’t in the sin bin?
Who said I want to persist with Naden? weeks ago people were begging for Faataape to be dropped so Naden can come back into the side so Benji brings him back & this is what happens… it’s not like he has the luxury of picking Stephen Crichton

Every other fullback is one of their teams most dangerous attacking players and key attacking threat.
Yep, all his fault again and no one else instead. 🤣
Get off the horse.

Its a low IQ thing.
Do you think they will ever ever notice that the block play they run on every play is not working ? That the defence is expecting it ?? FFS turn someone inside for once or something ?? Our attack is Stupid stupid stupid !!! And why are they not ever supporting the ball carrier ? Ever ?? Jesus Christ they are playing to some structure that they are always waiting for the next play instead of playing the play in front of them !! Play eyes up football .. it is an absolute disgrace that they do not back each other up and refuse to run a line at all !! Do they not train together during the weak at all and do balwork?

Second season drop off , he has also been average this year and not close to where scorers are against us always late

I actually thought Sullivan has been solid though which is good to see. Nothing spectacular but decent long kicks, looks a threat when he runs the ball and a good short pass off his right shoulder. Attack is shocking but that seems more a structure thing than him. Couple of 7 tackle sets a bummer but otherwise has done his job.

Worst thing is I said with 1 min and 50 seconds left "what stupid thing can we do?"...then Naden steps up lol. We just find a way to screw ourselves.

Latest posts

Back