LIVE GAME Round 11 vs. Dolphins

Live Game Discussion
I'm no Naden fan or even want to defend him but I've seen players dive on players on the ground too many times to count and because Bostock made an error and laid down that is the only reason that was a sin bin. The feigning is ruining the game and it seems we get binned as well as penalised. They played with courage tonight and the Dolphins were given leeway that we were not.

We we weren't good enough, but how about at 12-6
Kasey badger in the bunker again missing the double
knock on. We had scored with 1 in the bin too smh
And good old Kasey tipping the ref that Sullivan was in front of the kicker by 2cm with 3 minutes to go when the hammer knocked it on and Sullivan went nowhere near the ball.. as usual The Blind Badger made her mark on a tigers game,, a team that her husband was let go from, strange that !🤔. Perhaps , just for sake of fairness Badger should be nowhere near a Tigers game !! Just for the appearance of fairness and impartiality

We we weren't good enough, but how about at 12-6
Kasey badger in the bunker again missing the double
knock on. We had scored with 1 in the bin too smh
Not like it's the first or second or fiftieth time she's screwed us over.
But she'll be back again to screw us and other teams over again.
She's incompetent , but she'll never be dropped. I wonder why?

This team battles but we are below NRL standard. Luai, Turuva are great buys but unfortunately we need another two high calibre recruits. Young players will get sick of losing we just don’t have the talent.

I struggle to see us winning games against any side.

Galvin isn't a long term 6.

Very good footballer, but he lacks the ability to create space for hole runners. Latu will eventually take over his role.

Galvin brings huge workrate, competitive nature and some natural footballing skill. He will be a huge asset if he is willing to transform to a lock.
Galvin will go to another club that can develop players properly and be a NSW 6. He can clearly play

Last edited:
I'm no Naden fan or even want to defend him but I've seen players dive on players on the ground too many times to count and because Bostock made an error and laid down that is the only reason that was a sin bin. The feigning is ruining the game and it seems we get binned as well as penalised. They played with courage tonight and the Dolphins were given leeway that we were not.
I agree, It was a BS penalty that happens most games and gets overlooked but not when it comes to WTs. Bostock is a soft prick who looks coached into taking dives.

kepaoa? Hahaha . People have mentioned Delcan Casey ? I don't know how he goes , haven't watched any NSW Cup .
That’s a good thing no one resembles a first grader. Some good kids learning the only positive in any grade.

Latest posts

Back