LIVE GAME Round 3 Discussion ••SPOILERS••

Live Game Discussion
I think this is Year one of the true Rebuild TBH

Was 7-8 years ago when Penrith got rid of their Overpaid / non performing stars and focussed on youth and they're region.

Under Richo we have started the same path.

That may be the case, But that sort of desire hasn't been at this club for a very long time....
I think it's grown not coached, Even if it was - I don't feel we have the coaches to coach it.

I think this is Year one of the true Rebuild TBH

Was 7-8 years ago when Penrith got rid of their Overpaid / non performing stars and focussed on youth and they're region.

Under Richo we have started the same path.
We’re in a permanent rebuild.

Penrith last night had 3 ex Tigers on their bench Laurie, The Huth and Garner. Makes a difference with a quality side around you.
Cleary is next level.
Penrith will be hard to stop this season.
5 consecutive Grand Finals
Penrith play with so.much confidence and always have players in motion.
See why we let Jock Madden go. Hopeless.

Penrith last night had 3 ex Tigers on their bench Laurie, The Huth and Garner. Makes a difference with a quality side around you.
Cleary is next level.
Penrith will be hard to stop this season.
5 consecutive Grand Finals
Penrith play with so.much confidence and always have players in motion.
See why we let Jock Madden go. Hopeless.
Hard to think we've seen the best of Cleary....
Been playing with a real venom these last couple weeks - Frightening.

Kevin Walters is crazy. That was an accident with May and Walsh. The world is going crazy.
Just my opinion but I don’t get all the opposition to action on this. I concede that the commentators didn’t support actions either.

The biggest threat to Rugby League is head injuries. Players therefore must do everything to avoid contact with the head. What is the difference if the contact is the shoulder, arm, fist or in this case the head. If it was avoidable it should be avoided.

In this case the defender ran into the attacker at speed upright, with his head at the same level as the attacker. It risked a head clash. He was not impeded, had a clear line of sight. Some head clashes are an accident, like a defender coming from each side.

I therefore support action, Walsh should be better protected.

Last edited:
They ran into each other. May's head was also taped up. Why Reece? Why not May? Because Reece got cut deeper? Because he is better looking. The face of the NRL.

Hard to think we've seen the best of Cleary....
Been playing with a real venom these last couple weeks - Frightening.
He hasn’t been a consistent performer at rep level yet.
He will go to another plain when he does.

Back