LIVE GAME Round 4 vs Titans *SPOILERS*

Live Game Discussion
So either the Titans are not as good as I thought or we are better than I thought. I was expecting to be walloped on paper - no contest for mine.

We all asked for effort and we got it, we made plenty of mistakes, Gee we had a go though, defence equals effort, most had us being thrashed, ending was just a Tigers thing, 🆗
Yeah I was more angry with the losses 1-3. They tried all game tonight, just don’t have any spark to make a break.

They said signalling from the sideline with the call made from upstairs.
Bottom line is, the call didn’t come from on field. I’d imagine Brooks went over to the sideline and got the word. That’s why Peachy was standing there for 20 seconds not knowing what to do till Brooks came over.

I’ve seen men being lead to the gallows who look more optimistic than Twal.
You are not a true weststigers supporter.
I have had enough of you.
The only reason the forum members don't really hammer you is because we don't want to be banned.
If we are banned then we can't talk to members who are nice, interesting and less negative in every post they make.
I don't know why you keep this stupid way of posting comments that your negative but you hedge your bets by having a way out when your questioned.
From the thousands of posts you have submitted what percentage of members have either dissagreed with you or had a go at you.
Mods or you are now scrambling through the archives to prove me wrong, couldn't give a hoot.
I know there are several current members who know your history or new members who have just worked you out and are a wake up to your antics.
We tried to once again to give you a go after you cried poor me, but after a while your back to your usual obnoxious self.
Hide behind your keyboard, it's easy to be the man in your fantasy world. 😿

Last edited by a moderator:
That's how sad we are as a team
It’s sadder that we need these losses more than wins.
That game was pitiful and painful.
Anyone who thinks that winning that game would’ve magically kickstarted our season has rocks in their head.
I’m not upset in the slightest that we lost.
It’s a truly sad an indictment.

You are not a true weststigers supporter.
I have had enough of you.
The only reason the forum members don't really hammer you is because we don't want to be banned.
If we are banned then we can't talk to members who are nice, interesting and less negative in every post like you are not.
I don't know why you keep this stupid way of posting comments that your negative but you hedge your bets by having a way out when your questioned.
From the thousands of posts you have submitted what percentage of members have either dissagreed with you or had a go at you.
Mods or you are now scrambling through the archives to prove me wrong, couldn't give a hoot.
I know there are several members now who know your history or are just waking up to you.
We tried to once again to give you a go after you cried poor me, but after a while your back to your usual obnoxious self.
Evening Cobar, i take it you didn’t watch the game?

So either the Titans are not as good as I thought or we are better than I thought. I was expecting to be walloped on paper - no contest for mine.
The soft defense is gone, we are just lacking guys who can run a good line or break a tackle. Ken had two chances off decent brooks kicks at the end there. Failed.

Did anyone else think titans knocked out that ball from Madden?
Makes no difference now but I wouldn't be surprised if we were dudded...again
At the game. Ripped off a try in the first half. Penalty a thon from the ref who was out of his depth. You know when the opposition supporters can stop apologising. Dead set disgusting refereeing. Check the lopsided penalty count.

Yeah I was more angry with the losses 1-3. They tried all game tonight, just don’t have any spark to make a break.
Yeah it's like, once we're in there 20 we just don't know how to get over the line, again really impressed with there defence, 160 mins only gets have been off kick's, all 3 were flukes 😂

It’s sadder that we need these losses more than wins.
That game was pitiful and painful.
Anyone who thinks that winning that game would’ve magically kickstarted our season has rocks in their head.
I’m not upset in the slightest that we lost.
It’s a truly sad an indictment.
I don’t think anyone would have enjoyed that win. Probably would have felt like the worst win since our inception. We

Members online

Back