TEAM LIST Round 5 vs. Dolphins

Team List
What a tough assignment this game will be. Short turnaround, interstate travel, losing in form five-eighth. Playing a team who haven’t had to travel yet, our 3rd away game. All perfect reasons for a Tiger ambush! Obviously we have to bring the same defensive mindset as previous 2 games but our boys weren’t totally happy with their ball control last week. I expect that to improve. I am on us again. Lets go Tiges.

Api and Sezer need to kick well and dominate field position tonight so that our pack make meters through the middle on what will be a wet paddock. They also need to lead both Jayden and Latu. They're young fellas that will feel the pressure under the bright lights at Suncorp.

The weather will help us +6, Gerard Sutton and the bunker won't -6.

Close game, but the Tigers win by 4.

Not that it matters but no one giving us much of a chance this week. Same as the past 2 weeks. Will be a tough game hopefully Bud has a solid game and can prove many of us wrong.

Not that it matters but no one giving us much of a chance this week. Same as the past 2 weeks. Will be a tough game hopefully Bud has a solid game and can prove many of us wrong.
Whats it matter if anyone gives us a chance. Doesn’t affect the result.

Api and Sezer need to kick well and dominate field position tonight so that our pack make meters through the middle on what will be a wet paddock. They also need to lead both Jayden and Latu. They're young fellas that will feel the pressure under the bright lights at Suncorp.

The weather will help us +6, Gerard Sutton and the bunker won't -6.

Close game, but the Tigers win by 4.
The old man use to ride a triumph bonne green and cream. I didn’t know they had a Tiger on the emblem?

The old man use to ride a triumph bonne green and cream. I didn’t know they had a Tiger on the emblem?
They didn't, it was part of their vintage apparel range when they re-released the bike in 2015.

I ride a Husky Svartpilen as my daily, but I love the style and engineering behind old school bikes.

Well not long now and we start
need to kick off and belt them early in defence , hit hard and fast , no dropp off tackles .
kick deep into corners and make them come from thier own line all game , aggression is how they win plus speed , we need to match this from the get go l
i say kick off and belt them early

You rate the dolphins team?

I'm not seeing it myself.
Some very flashy backs and an ordinary worker pack.

I think we'll be up for this.

They play to their strengths which is play tough up the middle and give space to the backs. There spine isn’t rep class (outside of hammer) but would be close to the fastest spine in the comp which if the forwards do the job they click into gear & find teams out.

I don’t think they have another gear to go to which for most of the season that will be good enough to be in the running to play finals but come finals they will get found out.

Latest posts

Members online

Back