TEAM LIST Round 7 vs. Panthers

Team List
I know it’s a drop in the bucket for these guys but do the players pay this? Or the club?

I wonder if the club pays it, it’s part of the salary cap or if the player pays it they can claim it as a tax deduction. It’s not a legal penalty and part of his daily work.

Old mate Matterson would rather sit out matches and harm his team than pay up.

I know it’s a drop in the bucket for these guys but do the players pay this? Or the club?

I wonder if the club pays it, it’s part of the salary cap or if the player pays it they can claim it as a tax deduction. It’s not a legal penalty and part of his daily work.
I come here for the banter, but stay for the tax talk

It’s the best team we can field right now.

Glad Benji is properly blooding the Fainu’s.

Latu has something, hopefully he just needs a bit of experience. Other than Latu, the bench isn’t particularly dynamic. Mind you, the vast majority of benches across the NRL aren’t too inspiring. Not sure why this is. Perhaps the talent pool shrunk?

Anyway, I’m hoping Seyfarth turns into a Heighington kind of player; occasionally bust through the line, link up nicely, solid tackler, full on effort. I’d take that.

If we play like we did against the drag queens in the 1st 65 minutes we will get murdered , we need to play like we did in the last 10- 15 minutes
The key is second faze play, off loads. We played one out against the dwagons and they condensed and smashed us! In the last 15 we spread it early and stepped up our off loads, this needs to continue or we will get pumped, just passing it two out gives u more advantage. I don’t need to be silly, just smart execution.

It’s the best team we can field right now.

Glad Benji is properly blooding the Fainu’s.

Latu has something, hopefully he just needs a bit of experience. Other than Latu, the bench isn’t particularly dynamic. Mind you, the vast majority of benches across the NRL aren’t too inspiring. Not sure why this is. Perhaps the talent pool shrunk?

Anyway, I’m hoping Seyfarth turns into a Heighington kind of player; occasionally bust through the line, link up nicely, solid tackler, full on effort. I’d take that.
He’s full of effort. I’ll give them that. Not much else though.

Really happy with the team list this week. Good to see Nado back.

I expect the Panthers to come out firing after last year this
time.

Glad Sullivan is back in cup. Hopefully he can gain some confidence there before
he get another shot in firsts.

Anyone else semi expecting a big game from Naden?

From the outside looking in, it seems he has been pretty hungry to prove himself in NSW cup, which I think shows that he's in a good mindset. I think Naden with the right mindset is a dangerous player.

Anyone else semi expecting a big game from Naden?

From the outside looking in, it seems he has been pretty hungry to prove himself in NSW cup, which I think shows that he's in a good mindset. I think Naden with the right mindset is a dangerous player.

Absolutely. People forget he was nursing 3 injuries
last year.. He looks fit & determined, can be dangerous
like you said. Looking forward 2 him starting too 👍🏼

The Player pays the fine.

Latest posts

Members online

Back