LIVE GAME Round 7 vs. Panthers

Live Game Discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
The penalty on Olam that wasn't called a professional foul did our momentum a whole lot of damage. We should've been leading if that was called and he's in the bin (a big maybe), but it did still affect us big time.
No. Not being able to deal with the slightest bit of adversity (or do anything with the ball) is what affects us. Calls go both ways every week. If you cop a bad one suck it up and move on. Sezer should have been penalised early instead, we got possession and scored the opening try. We may have never had the lead if every call was accurate.

Poor execution at crucial times really cost us. Our halfback who is purely in the team to lead and take the right option rook nearly every wrong option yet again.

Our halves play too wide, too deep and play to early, particularly Sezer. We looked better when Latu was on the way he straightens things in the middle.

We are desperate for some skilful line running backrowers. I think we need to keep Sam on the left edge.

If you're watching and yiure asking me then it's clear you have nfi
Go find someone else to educate you troll

There's a clue in my post above
Troll? Lol

I reaf the one post. Why bother read anymore of your rubbish?

Another disappointment.
Need a centre & 2 wingers. Maybe Bula not our long term fullback. Good athlete & does a lot of good things but not sold on him 100% at fullback. Still early I know.
Good to see Latu get game time. Not shy in defence & has a beautiful pass.
Samuela will be a starter soon if he keeps going the way Ge is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Back