LIVE GAME Round 7 vs. Panthers

Live Game Discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Late needs more minutes… put him at lock. He didn’t disappoint one bit

No. Not being able to deal with the slightest bit of adversity (or do anything with the ball) is what affects us. Calls go both ways every week. If you cop a bad one suck it up and move on. Sezer should have been penalised early instead, we got possession and scored the opening try. We may have never had the lead if every call was accurate.
Totally agree with you but I'm biased... I'll pretend I didn't see what Sezer did 😂 but I'm sure if we were 12 up then it would've been a different ball game (rose coloured glasses on) lol

Cut down on errors, some passes stick and the boys win.
Of course every fan and the club wants to win, but they are building nicely and heaps better than last year. They will get a run of wins soon enough and it will be more than 3 in a row.
At this stage.. we have to be realistic....

Another disappointment.
Need a centre & 2 wingers. Maybe Bula not our long term fullback. Good athlete & does a lot of good things but not sold on him 100% at fullback. Still early I know.
Good to see Latu get game time. Not shy in defence & has a beautiful pass.
Samuela will be a starter soon if he keeps going the way Ge is
Needed wingers now for a long time. Tigers have zero strike power in the backs. Olam is a battering ram and plays the game at 110% speed, outside of him there is nothing in attack. Bula is just meh. He really needs to step up in support attack. Had hopes he would pop up all around the ruck in support play and whip away ala Hodgo in 04-07. Still early doors but hopefully he doesnt fade away to a 'remember him' player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Back