TEAM LIST Round 8 vs. Broncos

Team List
Status
Not open for further replies.
Betting market is totally writing us off
Wests Tigers $5.50 Broncos $1.15
Its a home game and Broncos missing Ezra Mamm and Selwyn Cobbo .
What happened last time we were at home?

I agree with you there , hopefully Sam goes well and we can find another edge forward somewhere 🤷‍♂️ and move Paps into the middle as well.
Good Test against a big pack for Bateman in defence.
I’ll be happy if the new winger can catch bomb’s and stay on his wing. That would be an improvement on the other two 🤞

Love the change up in the backrow. I would have gone Paps to lock and allow Bateman back on his preferred right hand side, but hopefully the two interchange between the roles during the game.

Yeah, if you are going to move a backrower to the middle, Papali'i seems the obvious choice. Maybe Benli is hoping Bateman can provide a bit more variety than he did last year alongside a busy Galvin.

I applaud Benji for his willingness to make amendments to the team in search for the right combinations. He seems in tune with what many others are seeing- something that hasn’t been the case for many years with past coaches.
I keep telling myself to be patient with this group and be happy with the effort and the small improvements. Realistically our squad is certainly lacking and we have been so far off the pace in past seasons that there’s a long way to go for us to be mixing it with the top 4 teams.
On this week’s team- my concern, like some others on here, is that our edge D will be weakened. Broncs are particularly strong out wide and I can see Walsh & co. killing us on the edges.

We're in with a chance if someone can do a Taylan May headbutt on Walsh.

We're also entitled to ankle tap any support runners to slow down the play and not receive a sin bin.

Jokes aside, great to see we are tweaking combinations. Sam F deserves a run on spot after his efforts. As long as we don't get completely steam rolled and keep the Donks to less than a 20 point deficient, I'll be happy. It could very easily get very ugly though.

Very happy with the team with what we have and think Samual is going to kill it in the starting team.
I think if Naden or stains don't impress I would throw Latu into the centre as he can handle this in defence and that way we could add TDS for the 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Back