LIVE GAME Round 9 vs. Bulldogs

Live Game Discussion
kikau destroyed us aswell. I’m certain if he doesn’t play we win comfortably, but man he is a weapon

Reactions: 851
Likely to be on a milk cartoon soon, if not already.
I thought it was him who charged over the line in the first half. Thought I was hallucinating. I was relieved to realise it was actually Pole, and there was actually nothing wrong with me.

If Richo doesn’t think we need to recruit and we have great players coming through…he doesn’t know the game….our NRL side is KOE standard and our KOE team is Ron Massey standard…we show no urgency in every play and eventually we get worn out….we need a lot of NRL standard players….look at what Gus did to the dogs the last 12 months…got rid of crap players and brought in players who WANT to play for 80 minutes

Super disappointed in Bula. Real lack of effort to get to that ball for Bulldogs first try in second half. Not much to like about that game. He wasn't worst on field, but he was all effort last year - not so much this year. Bateman is so frustrating. Does some good things, but really brain dead on occasions. Stef yet another poor game. That's 3 games in a row where he has been super disappointing. Ref was terrible, but we were worse.

Super disappointed in Bula. Real lack of effort to get to that ball for Bulldogs first try in second half. Not much to like about that game. He wasn't worst on field, but he was all effort last year - not so much this year. Bateman is so frustrating. Does some good things, but really brain dead on occasions. Stef yet another poor game. That's 3 games in a row where he has been super disappointing. Ref was terrible, but we were worse.
Especially when Benji had asked him to become more involved.

Reactions: BZN
How does that change anything ? What are you even talking about … i would be ropeable if I played in That game . There’s no way on earth I wouldn’t deck Mahoney when he came in on seyfarth . He got sent off anyway . You might as well shut that guy up …
This whole “the ref is right” nonsense you go on with is horseshit . That was diabolical . And it’s happened way too often the last 2 -3 years .
I now understand what people used to complain against us in the later 00s when it was basically penalty bronco/ penalty Benji .
I was going to find a crying baby emoji for you but couldn’t be bothered….
You sound like a spoilt brat.

Yep. People pointing out our lack of backline talent. Bring Luai, Turuva & anyone else. Won't make a difference when our halves are always playing off the back foot. Our forwards hit it up off a 2 step run up and get crushed. Stef had a couple of reasonable runs as did Pole, but didn't maintain it. Klemmer actually trying but doesn't have the impact anymore. Papalii doesn't care!
Papalii out Seyfarth in...at least he always has a red hot go!

Back