LIVE GAME Round 9 vs. Bulldogs

Live Game Discussion
Same with Sezer, rushes out of the line and ends up in front of the ball and leaving a gap I could run through.

I know you want to have line speed, but useless if the line doesn’t move up together
Just add it to the very long list of 'things other teams do better' sadly.

Plenty of rushing up for a big hit followed by an ineffective or completely missed tackle creating a gap for the oppo ball carrier/support runners.

I just read Sezer facing at least a 4 week ban or 5 if he contests it and loses.
We’ll now get a chance to see what Benji does re 7. Fainu or Bud ?
Would have to be Fainu, right.
Good to see Mahoney sited for both his bad tackle and enflaming the scuffle.

The Bula jog across to get 1 mtre from the try was the worst performance ive seen since Bea Ryan. Bula needs some heat put on him. 2nd year syndrome, the dude is living off a few good games last year and has developed [This word has been automatically removed] all this year. Reminds me of Laurie at fullback, came across from Penrith, was the second coming of Hodgo in a few games then did zip for his remaining games. Bulas defence and complete lack of support play is embarrassing for a 1st grader.
That is a recurring theme with Wests tigers. Benji needs to get very tough and insist a much higher requirement from the players than what they are currently showing on the field. Other wise it is another wooden spoon and good bye Benji.

That is a recurring theme with Wests tigers. Benji needs to get very tough and insist a much higher requirement from the players than what they are currently showing on the field. Other wise it is another wooden spoon and good bye Benji.
Why cant Benji work with Bennett?? Learn the game instead of being yesterdays hero. Richo? You listening...

Last edited:
The Bula jog across to get 1 mtre from the try was the worst performance ive seen since Bea Ryan. Bula needs some heat put on him. 2nd year syndrome, the dude is living off a few good games last year and has developed [This word has been automatically removed] all this year. Reminds me of Laurie at fullback, came across from Penrith, was the second coming of Hodgo in a few games then did zip for his remaining games. Bulas defence and complete lack of support play is embarrassing for a 1st grader.

Bula's attempt on that try was dreadful. I'm fast coming around to Turuva at fullback and Bula at centre.

In the Panthers team he does. Will he have it in a Tigers jersey? Look at Papali’i.
GNR. I left that out of my post... you are right... but he doesn't seem to be a shirker... I cant believe im saying this but I hope you are wrong... point taken... so succinct is your post...thank you... on song you are....

I would like to know what happened at half time in the sheds. Whatever the coaches said to them should be bottled and thrown from a cliff.

That break right on the verge of halftime was classic Tigers.
What wasnt classic Tigers was our reaction to it. Naden, Staines, Bula and Olam turned and chased and all combined to stop the try. Right on their heels were Pap, Bateman and Fainu. When Staines then olam combined to save the try, there were at least 5 Tigers in picture to the Bulldogs 1. I was confident we would win that game based upon this chase and the reaction from those who did chase.

To say that they played like a soggy pair of solied undies in the second half would be an understatement...very disappointing. What happened to that committment?
I don't know if this is the whole cause but the starting pack set a particular standard which drops markedly when the bench comes on. The bench is still on at the start of the second half and that's the standard being
set from there. Dogs got their tails up and we tried to catch up all too late.

Latest posts

Members online

Back