Samuela Fainu #280

Haven’t seen anyone say it yet so i’m just gonna say it… WOW this guy is the real fkn deal. He has an aggression/cockiness that I haven’t seen from a WT’s player in years but the best thing about it is he backs it up !!!! He’s been a game changer coming off the bench for us this season.
Legit.

He's a goer.

He is a gun , big , fast and a good work effort . How when his two brothers get fit maybe we will saying the same about them , but he has been a shining light
It's going to be a sight when his brother makes the first grade team... looking forward to it.

(Latu. That is.)

I still think he’s possibly got the athleticism to be a monster on the edge, but for now he’s doing a great job and getting valuable minutes as an interchange middle forward for us.
I wonder if Benji and our coaching staff still see him as a potential edge forward into the future ?

Haven’t seen anyone say it yet so i’m just gonna say it… WOW this guy is the real fkn deal. He has an aggression/cockiness that I haven’t seen from a WT’s player in years but the best thing about it is he backs it up !!!! He’s been a game changer coming off the bench for us this season.

After the trials I thought that he could be our best forward year's end, and called it during the opening game against Canberra. All that was needed to make the jump was a slight tempering of his aggression.

Thankfully Utoikamanu has stood up since that match to make it a bigger challenge for Samuela to take the mantle. Somewhat ironically in Stefano's case, by stepping up his aggression, and looking forward to both continuing in their development.

It's going to be a sight when his brother makes the first grade team... looking forward to it.

(Latu. That is.)
What about the other brother is he injured and do you rate him ?

yes in both trials he looked really good, looks a fair bit fitter this year first one he ran for around 150 meters, thought he did take an interce t ...i actually think he would have got a benchy if he didnt get an injury before the season started..

Was thinking that he got a foot injury in the second trial and didn't look out of place, particularly when basically only our youngsters were on against the Warriors.

Feel for Sam as he is a weapon and was missed when he went off.
I was at the game so hard to see what happened exactly, but I did see that the Dolphins play has been hit with a 3 game suspension and we got nothing for it on the field. Once again, it's just a battle most weeks against 14 on the field. If that tackle happened to a Panthers player, I'm sure the player would be at least in the bin.

2nd half was so much better and a good wake up.

Feel for Sam as he is a weapon and was missed when he went off.
I was at the game so hard to see what happened exactly, but I did see that the Dolphins play has been hit with a 3 game suspension and we got nothing for it on the field. Once again, it's just a battle most weeks against 14 on the field. If that tackle happened to a Panthers player, I'm sure the player would be at least in the bin.

2nd half was so much better and a good wake up.

It was clear as day he needed 2 be marched.. It's
moments like these that Sutton should be putting
his mark on the game and nowhere else the showpony

When he went off for a HIA was he trying to fight someone from the crowd? Something happened but couldn’t tell from tv.

Back