Sezer Haters, Sezer fans... commit here

Ok, I don't know what to put this down as.

As I understand it, Sezer is signed for 2024 with a Manager Option for 2025. There is no half signing, no "sign him at a lower price", etc.
Yet I think that is the plan, 2024 only and payout/glue factory 2025 unless he demonstrates perfect form.

It is funny though reading Braith Anasta criticising the Wests Tigers for showing poor form in picking halves. Braith, you are the point.
There isnt a "Manager Option" for 2025, its a Mutual Option which means either side can opt out, which makes it completely meaningless and pointless.

Ok, I don't know what to put this down as.

As I understand it, Sezer is signed for 2024 with a Manager Option for 2025. There is no half signing, no "sign him at a lower price", etc.
Yet I think that is the plan, 2024 only and payout/glue factory 2025 unless he demonstrates perfect form.

It is funny though reading Braith Anasta criticising the Wests Tigers for showing poor form in picking halves. Braith, you are the point.

I have never thought of it that way but you are 1000% correct.

No matter how he goes, it's hard to see the Tigers anywhere but in the bottom four. It's not that our team is so bad but the other teams are loaded with rep players.
Agreed and even then were relying on other teams imploding.

Brisbane, Melbourne, Penrith, Sharks, etc will be up there.

Dogs will improve, Dolphins as well.

Canberra, Cowboys, Manly may dip. Titans a ?

I can only point to the Dragons and I think they will be better coached.
So yea, I get your point.

Still were loaded with Rep players: Toa, Tupou, Api, Klemmer, Papallii, Bateman. Sure international, but our current squad does not reflect our table position at all.

Great Signing..... if it was 2012.
Spot on.

I liked Aiden Sezer, when he played for the Titans. I am surprised he could steer Canberra to a final, but he did that. Yet he spent most of the year in Reserve grade.

I totally agree with everyone here. He puts on the Tigers jersey and bleeds for our club. No problem. Just we signed an average half from 2012.

I dont get how anyone can write off a bloke who hasn’t even started preseason yet?
His experience alone makes his signing worthwhile. Hopefully his body can hold up to the grind of another NRL season.

I dont get how anyone can write off a bloke who hasn’t even started preseason yet?
His experience alone makes his signing worthwhile. Hopefully his body can hold up to the grind of another NRL season.
Even if he’s there on the sidelines screaming black and blue at the young halves’ positioning/set plays.

Benj will be really hands-off

If anyone is writing him off, it’s only because they have seen this movie too many times. Our fortunes are not going to change in 24’, and rightly or wrongly, when you aren’t winning, it’s the halves who cop the most stick.

Are we asking the same question of the Fainu’s? We haven’t seen them play. I guess they have years to develop their game. I’ll sit in the give him a go camp but I’d like to see Sullivan get plenty of game time too.

Count me in as a fan - experience alone provides value to the club in the development of our young halves combo. I can see how his guidance and kicking could fit in. I did like what Benji had to say the other day though - doesn't matter if you've never played and NRL game or your nearing the end of your career - if you put in you're likely to start.

Im on the fence leaning toward dislike. Experienced & solid, but i watched a few SL games this year & it was Blake Austin that was putting on the plays. Not a great signing cos we got rid of Hastings who is of the same mold but better IMHO.Better than nothing though.

The guy hasn't even put the jersey on and were doing this.

How can you hate him at the tail end of his career who has been brought on to help mentor the young halves we have here at the club.

No matter how he plays, just remember Brooks was allegedly on 1 million to deliver that dribble.
Who has said they hate him? Has anyone been quoted as saying such?

Back