Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I stream almost all the super league games and Morgan Knowles would be a great addition, English forwards and backrowers have always adapted well to NRL it’s only when you go 1-5 and 6&7 most of the time 😂

Same re watching the games but I just don't see it with Knowles.

He runs good lines and can hit in tackles but find he can also miss alot of tackles because of his aggression & find he can struggle to make meters when he isn't isolated 1-1.

To get a winning team we must find some top class recruits
I don't think Jacko is a forward .He's a good half-back and organiser
I would pair him with Brooks ( we have to use as he's our most expensive player) I would try Douehi at fullback more robust than Laurie
We have wingers a plenty ,But no decent centers must recruit one or two
The forwards we have Steph, Joe , Api , Isaiah, and maybe Twal and Blore
That leaves us 3 short. Team is 6 forwards and 3 bench . So at minimum we need 1 top class center and 3 top class forwards
Eg . Bradman Best , maybe Sua ,maybe Nathan Brown ,maybe Tapau or Klemmer

I would pair him with Brooks ( we have to use as he's our most expensive player) I would try Douehi at fullback more robust than Laurie
That leaves us 3 short. Team is 6 forwards and 3 bench . So at minimum we need 1 top class center and 3 top class forwards
Jacko 7. Douhei 6. Brooks to Newcastle. Job done!

Wests Tigers is delighted to announce that Joe Ofahengaue has signed a three-year contract extension, keeping him at the club until at least the end of the 2025 season.

Ofahengaue has played 47 games for Wests Tigers since joining the club in 2021 and made his 150th NRL appearance in Round 23 this season.
YES!!

imo the club's most important resigning. I really thought he was gone.

Absolutely stoked. 😁

To what ends do fans think they have the right to an open book - It does my head in....

He's the chair of our football club
- Anything of that nature is the property of the organisation our club is licenced to.
In what world is he in any position to demand anything?

Be like me "demanding" my boss show me his bank balance or nude photos of his missus.....

Some people live in some alternate fantasy land around here I swear....
You've equated two very private pieces of information with what should be very public information.

In the US there is the freedom of information act. Not sure about here but I'm sure there is an equivalent.

Sick of the whole thing, but I'm sure that like royal family wills the tapes will be available to the public in 80 years....

I reckon Douhei back to Fullback. He doesn’t give the outside backs enough ball
We did try that and he was to slow, if douhei wants to be a first grade player he needs to learn to pass more.
its upto him to work on his game otherwise someone else without his flaws will come and take his place (from our juniors or outside the club)

Does he ? I honestly think he needs to learn to tackle consistently and then run it as much as possible.
Your right he does need to defend better and get involved more. what I should say is his decision making is poor, we might have there number on the edges but he'll decide to run it instead of giving it to his center or wing

The only good place for Brooks is with another organisation

Latest posts

Members online

Back