Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

That's the biggest hot take I've ever read.
Mate he has natural talent I think the biggest problem he has had with his career is the west tigers coaching merry-go-round and lack of a good forward pack

Must be confusing so many coaches saying to play different ways you would forget your natural game and the Tigers pack is horrible and has been for a long time

I've heard we're front runners for Leniu because Penrith are looking to spend their cash on Blacker, who was also on our shopping list. Unless we get gazumped, I think Leniu will be at WT next year.
This would be great , hope it comes off. Surely having API , Naden , Laurie would be a draw too. And the dollars 🤑

I've heard we're front runners for Leniu because Penrith are looking to spend their cash on Blacker, who was also on our shopping list. Unless we get gazumped, I think Leniu will be at WT next year.
Has been reported the Dragons also pursuing him. I hope you are right that we are front runners, it will help having Appi and possibly Staines at the club.

Do we have to wait until Nov for an announcement?

Back