Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Or even better, how about each way bet: Prighozin and Gerasimov/Shoigu! :p
If the Manly swap falls over and we then go on to get these 2 dudes IBWT, in a swap for Brooks and Talau to play in the Ukraine League it would have to be a win/win situation.

If the Russian people hurry up and depose Sputin we could swap him for Wakeham to play in the Russian League.

If these 3 dudes cant put the fight 💪 into Our blokes that Michael Maguire couldn't, then I'll eat my 🎩.

My index finger has skin almost to the bone as I mindlessly sit here and press refresh to see the team list this week. If Tommy is not named at all, I think we will have a pretty good idea of where it stands..

My index finger has skin almost to the bone as I mindlessly sit here and press refresh to see the team list this week. If Tommy is not named at all, I think we will have a pretty good idea of where it stands..
4.00pm all will be revealed, well maybe!!

• Haha
Reactions: BZN
Suppose it's not the end of the world but why is there still nothing official on the club's website about Brooks signing with Manly or any of the related goings on. Real amateur hour stuff. That front office clean-out is now long overdue.

Suppose it's not the end of the world but why is there still nothing official on the club's website about Brooks signing with Manly or any of the related goings on. Real amateur hour stuff. That front office clean-out is now long overdue.

I don't think a club announces a player leaving that is off contract. They only announce when released early.

Samuela Fainu has been named in Manly's NSW cup starting team, so we know he isn't a direct part of the negotiations for now

Respectfully, a 200 game club veteran leaving is no ordinary off-contract deal.

I think that only requires something from the club at the end of his commitments later this year. I'd actually find it odd if the club put out a press release now about it.

Titans are already full of halves with Boyd,Sexton,Brimson,Foran and might even sign hunt while the dragons have a worse roster than us with more competition for a halves spot so I dont see them getting Latu over us.

yeah just saw nothing imminent then, we've probably fluffed our lines again.
clubs can release players and they can play nsw cup the next day, no dramas. in rare circumstances they can even play NRL within 24-48 hours notice.
Today's team lists never meant anything, the transfer window is open for a few more weeks yet....

I think that only requires something from the club at the end of his commitments later this year. I'd actually find it odd if the club put out a press release now about it.
well..someone has put ot out there..either Manly or that grub Moses
Either way,we look like "losers"yet again .If weve got Latu in return,or anyone else of relevance,the club owes it to the fans(and potential new recruits)to announce it NOW
We almost always look like weve been played..until the Chairman enters the conversation and confirms just that to everybody!

Back