Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Get the deal done now I say
I saw Hayze Perham give Kaparoa a rugby league lesson when opposing him for Parramatta against Wests Magpies in NSW Cup roughly this time last year.
Parham is much fitter, much faster, more committed, a better defender, a better attacking player and better in the air.
There wouldn’t be much difference in their contract values, Perham on the outter at the Bulldogs after a good start to the year, so why not send Keparoa on his way and sign Perham as his replacement?

AJ getting interest from Roosters and Storm. Some people have a high opinion of him.
In the second row he definitely provides impact. The more involved he is in the play, the better he plays. I don't believe being isolated from the play on the wing suits his temperament. He would be on a modest contract and the Storm and Roosters are looking for a player that provides impact at a bargain price. We have him and should keep him for our pack.

Last edited:
Haha…NRL 360 and Hooper in particular bagged the Tigers big time for signing the Fainu brothers for 4 years…

Hooper then kept putting the boot into the Tigers, re: major issues continuing between Fulton and Benji….claiming Fulton has openly bagged Benjis ability as a coach…where does this show get off…

carrayannis is such a tool too, he put the boot in to benji too…Geordie stuck up for Benji…
Don't watch it? Why do you guys watch trash and then complain about how trashy it is?

Pooper and the Other Journo were trying to start stories about Benji and Sheens... Tallis and Braith shut them down and told them to go jump... Pooper was trying to bag the club in every sentence and seeming to have a personal vendetta against Pascoe.
A lot of people are saying that Pascoe is actually Hoopers real dad, and that Pascoe never acknowledged Hoops , and Hoops is carrying a lot of anger over it… I’m not saying it’s true , just saying what the rumour is is all.. also,Pascoe and his hirsute style and free flowing locks is taken as a direct shot at Hoops.. he has a real chip on his shoulder over it… is the rumour … I’m just asking questions ☺️😉🤣

Controversial opinion, but I don't think Haas is worth what he will be paid on the open market. Someone will be dumb enough to pay him $1.3m+ a season and it's too much money to pay a front rower. That's spine money, and it needs to be creating tries.
Paynes a freak, but would he have the same effect on the tigers that Munster would? I say not even close.
Pat Carrigan on the other hand would probably get half that amount for basically the same impact.

Blatant bias on 360. I'm fine with kicking the club when we lose both on field or off but when we get a signing win they still lay the boot in. I'm not usually this bloke but I'm gonna write a complaint. If anyone else is interested: feedback@foxsports.com.au.

I'd imagine thanks for your feedback I will action it accordingly. Delete.

No accountability with the media unfortunately.

Reactions: 851
Two days ago basically everyone on this forum was giving the club plenty of stick. A couple of days later they sign a couple of kids to long and expensive contracts and all is forgiven.

Dont get me wrong I love the signings, but basically nothing else has changed, same board,same chairmanship and same CEO. It would also appear to get the kid’s signatures they have had to agree to everything that the kids manager wanted as far as Fulton and additional coaches go.

People then get upset when NRL 360 put the boot in, of course they are going to put the boot in, we give them so much material to work with and we win very few matches…..and it rates very well

Back