Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Just read a quote stating Haas is very close to SBW, and SBW could have a major influence on whether Haas stays loyal to the Broncos. Pretty much seals the Broncs fate, given SBW‘s history of loyalty.
I can't wait for this crap to end. I read an article which indicated the Broncos may have made him an offer of close to $1.15m pa over three years. Loyalty to me would be Haas re-signing quickly with the Broncos even though he may have larger offers.

I can't wait for this crap to end. I read an article which indicated the Broncos may have made him an offer of close to $1.15m pa over three years. Loyalty to me would be Haas re-signing quickly with the Broncos even though he may have larger offers.
If that sought of money isn't enough for him you sign with a club of young players sitting at the top of the ladder than he is one greedy individual

Any clue if the club are making a genuine effort to re-sign Blore, media reporting he has options overseas but I'd hate to loose him.
My source has been pretty clear that the club wants to re-sign Blore... but there was question marks over his health as he seems to be getting injured quite frequently and since our last conversation he's been injured again.

If we do let him go it won't be because of Sheens (he rates him highly) it'll be Benji's call at the end of the day but from what I was told he's most likely to remain.

Imagine how good Blore could be if he could get a consistent run of games. He is a huge prospect if he can just get past these injuries. Could be our best backrower since Ellis if it all comes together for him. I rate him so highly.

We've seen the impact he can have in the limited minutes he has played this year.

I see the warriors have pitched another 1/2 from Penrith , so the question is how come they just walk in and sign him but we can fine anyone to sign .
Second question is what the hell are the warriors going to do with all these 1/2 I thinks that’s 6 could be 7 if RTS plays 5/8 ,

Imagine how good Blore could be if he could get a consistent run of games. He is a huge prospect if he can just get past these injuries. Could be our best backrower since Ellis if it all comes together for him. I rate him so highly.

We've seen the impact he can have in the limited minutes he has played this year.
Every one makes it sound like he just goes down injured, the last couple have been high shots which he can’t control, just sign him up he is a gun 🔫

Members online

Back