Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Blore is a must-keep. He has the potential to be that impact middle we crave (along with Pole as he develops) & he loves the club.

Olam would be great but not at the expense of Blore. Kepaoa is the one to try to use in a swap.

Haha… I know Bellamy has turned a lot of average players into good players,.. but that one is beyond even his coaching ability

I don't disagree. Manly have spent up big in their halves and fullback but lack a recognised 9.

I say we make a play for Trell, put in the centres problem solved… massage his ego daily with a few sweat nothings, be good for the game that he comes to play for the Tiges 🐅
I don't disagree. Manly have spent up big in their halves and fullback but lack a recognised 9.
I shouldn't have clicked "Like" as I disagree. Their current Hooker Lachlan Croker is a fine player and can also play in the halves.They do NOT need a number 9.

The club in question is Melbourne & the centre is Olam. Bellamy really wants him is what i've been told.
NO, Shawn is only just starting to find his feet, they've dumped Olam for some reason, if Melbourne don't want him there must be something up. I'd be really upset to see Shawn at the storm because you just know he's gonna become a top shelf player there and peeps will be talking ALLL about how we let him go.

The club in question is Melbourne & the centre is Olam. Bellamy really wants him is what i've been told.

I really like Blore and i hope we can keep him, but Olam i'd seriously think about that one. We need a centre that is a bully i know he's getting on a bit but theres still a bit of life left in him i reckon.
Having said that if Blore goes to the storm you just know they'd turn him into a star i dont think i could handle that either.

If both big Sammy and John Morris have said openly coach is playing favourites , both won’t be at south in 24 , Sammy is gone maybe Johnny boy is heading over to us , I’d be ok if he returns
Morris , Benji Right hand man
Furner , Forwards and defence , it’s been good , specially the pack
Cronk , attack coach

Josh Feledy is the answer here .. this kid will be handful to most outside defenders out wide .. he's as strong as an ox .. and runs very hard .. hopefully next season he gets a shot. Reilly is thinking of going back to Ra Ra .. !!
Once he works on his defence a bit more he will get a chance I reckon. I wouldn’t say he’s the answer just yet.

Haha why would reilly go back to ra ra when he’s still contracted next year 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

Great debut as well.

Olam would be a good signing, how old is he though ? I’m sick of us signing good players on the end bit of their careers.

I really like Blore and i hope we can keep him, but Olam i'd seriously think about that one. We need a centre that is a bully i know he's getting on a bit but theres still a bit of life left in him i reckon.
Having said that if Blore goes to the storm you just know they'd turn him into a star i dont think i could handle that either.
Trading Blore who's playing great footy and trending upward for a centre who's "still got a bit of life" and been dropped by one of the keenest coaches ever is not great business imo. The fact that after Fultons alleged mishap Bellamy was so keen to pick up Blore means he's a quality player for the future.

Shawn Blore info I got off a mate who is usually on the money

Fulton told him he’s not wanted and to look for a deal.

He found a deal a month later for same price at a much better club

Met with sheens and benji who had no knowledge of fultons plans. Release denied

Club in question really want him and have offered a centre in exchange

Not sure what’s happened since and I don’t know which club or which centre
Melbourne and Olam.

Thoughts on Blore have now changed. Good chance to stay.

NO, Shawn is only just starting to find his feet, they've dumped Olam for some reason, if Melbourne don't want him there must be something up. I'd be really upset to see Shawn at the storm because you just know he's gonna become a top shelf player there and peeps will be talking ALLL about how we let him go.
Olams form has fallen off a cliff this season

Trading Blore who's playing great footy and trending upward for a centre who's "still got a bit of life" and been dropped by one of the keenest coaches ever is not great business imo. The fact that after Fultons alleged mishap Bellamy was so keen to pick up Blore means he's a quality player for the future.

Seems like signs of life is the best thing we can hope for in a centre, I know Olam hasn't had the best year but i'd comfortably have him over any centre we've fielded this year.
As i said i like Blore and i hope we keep him which it looks like we are, but i'd still take Olam if we could.

Agree mate… he has deeper pockets than those blokes and legal costs to defend defamation are outrageously high..

I like the guys on that podcast …. but there is a lesson about publicly abusing these guys running the club

Agree mate… he has deeper pockets than those blokes and legal costs to defend defamation are outrageously high..

I like the guys on that podcast …. but there is a lesson about publicly abusing these guys running the club
Chammas tonight in the SMH:

The Herald has been told that assistant coaches Sam Burgess and John Morris are aligned in their concerns over the way Mitchell and Walker are being managed.

The club has indicated that it would not stand in Morris’ way if he decided to take up an opportunity as Benji Marshall’s assistant at the Wests Tigers next year.
So what was actually said by those guys that had to be retracted???

From what ive seen of Feledy, I don’t think he will make it as a First Grader. Same size as a garden gnome.
Hope im wrong
I wouldn’t say he’s the size of a garden gnome, but I also have concerns on his potential to become a genuine quality NRL centre. He’s been hyped as a Jamie Lyon type centre. I can see he has similar strength to Jamie Lyon, but needs a massive improvement with his defence and just doesn’t seem quick enough for a player short in stature.

Last edited:
Olam re-signed mid 2022 to end 2026 so if they've got concerns its for a while and they've surfaced somewhat out of the blue
On that basis they know something and we should run a mile although on the surface of it he has been a quality center last few years

Somehow I don’t think Nofo is going anywhere. Got a good tight contract and can feign injury if he ever gets dropped.
Got a feeling we won’t see Brooks again in last 2 games. Think he wants to go to Brooky bright eyed and bushy tailed.
yeah that calf injury is a real killer lol Lee might not be happy

Latest posts

Back