Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Unpopular opinion...but I quite like Braith & his journalism. It's very rare that he bases what he says off rumours. He might not always be right, he might be biased (who isn't?), but when he says something, it's generally 'something'- not the fairy floss that Hooper et el come up with.
Im embarrassingly impressed by Anasta,who is both smart and balanced and has some decency
Cant believe I said that..

Yes. He is sought of cool. I love it when he calls out Wests Tigers. Feel his passion for Wests Tigers. And didn't just the other day call out the Roosters the other day? Salary cap stuff.

Reactions: 851
If Benji continues to surround himself with ppl who he is "comfortable with",we will have another spoon, and maybe more,and Benji he will be unemployed this time next year!!
This whole"" lets get the band back together"" bs started with Sheens ridiculous elevation to the top slot post McGuire ...then ensuing Benji's anointment for 5 years despite being totally unproven ,..and look how well that worked so far!!
Facilitating this cosy relationship with Benjis buddies is a Board level problem..starting with the CEO and going north of there
Wish we had hired a proven coach like Dragons.
Hope Im wrong,but think were "challenged" for quite a few more years

We have a great pack now but if you think the kids coming through in the forwards arnt amazing you just don’t know what your talking about stefano, pole, ice, blore, Fa’agutu, laulilii, Miller, matamua even Galvin who might move in to the back row all great players all under 24 years old
We we finish out of the 8 next year stepho will be gone then the rest will start to leave , so who’s left , I think my plan gives us balance on like ur hope of kids taking us to the finals

Im embarrassingly impressed by Anasta,who is both smart and balanced and has some decency
Cant believe I said that..
His story of joining the Tigers was comical. Never visited our facilities. Came here just for Sheens, who was sacked before he set foot in the door. Knew he was in for a tough time once that happened, and it eventuated that the fans hated him.

Ce
His story of joining the Tigers was comical. Never visited our facilities. Came here just for Sheens, who was sacked before he set foot in the door. Knew he was in for a tough time once that happened, and it eventuated that the fans hated him.
Certainly was professional.

Played to the best of his ability....
probably about 4 good games in 3 years.

Didn't they all? You put that jersey on. Its magic. We tried. One day - we will have the right coach. Spare a thought for Ciraldo and Gould. They be doing it tough out there in Canterbury.

If Benji continues to surround himself with ppl who he is "comfortable with",we will have another spoon, and maybe more,and Benji he will be unemployed this time next year!!
This whole"" lets get the band back together"" bs started with Sheens ridiculous elevation to the top slot post McGuire ...then ensuing Benji's anointment for 5 years despite being totally unproven ,..and look how well that worked so far!!
Facilitating this cosy relationship with Benjis buddies is a Board level problem..starting with the CEO and going north of there
Wish we had hired a proven coach like Dragons.
Hope Im wrong,but think were "challenged" for quite a few more years
Yeah I would have went with Flanagan but plenty on here would have bagged that.

I suppose nice guys finish last.

I’m surprised he is in the running , I thought he was let go for unsavoury reasons , I could be wrong , but memory says we got rid of him
Maybe Pascoe wants him on board to boost merchandise sales as he was advertising his merchandise when he was here before apparently

Back