Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I am sick of this signing players for the future. WE HAVE BEEN SIGNING PLAYERS FOR THE FUTURE SINCE 2011. The Tigers need NRL ready and proven players to gel this squad together. It is becoming pretty grim and we need to turn things around ASAP. I would love to see a big money big player signed in the coming days whether we see it or not I don't know fingers crossed.
I stay positive and optimistic but bit of a cash splash wouldn't hurt on a proven NRL player ....

I am sick of this signing players for the future. WE HAVE BEEN SIGNING PLAYERS FOR THE FUTURE SINCE 2011. The Tigers need NRL ready and proven players to gel this squad together. It is becoming pretty grim and we need to turn things around ASAP. I would love to see a big money big player signed in the coming days whether we see it or not I don't know fingers crossed.
I stay positive and optimistic but bit of a cash splash wouldn't hurt on a proven NRL player ....
NRL ready players? That sounds a lot like Russell Packer, Josh Reynolds, Ben Matulino, Matt Ballin, etc. Today's equivalent would be Euan Aitken, Matt Moylan, Kodi Nikorima, Moses Suli. Not players you want to be signing.

NRL ready players? That sounds a lot like Russell Packer, Josh Reynolds, Ben Matulino, Matt Ballin, etc. Today's equivalent would be Euan Aitken, Matt Moylan, Kodi Nikorima, Moses Suli. Not players you want to be signing.
We did sign Api, Ice, Klemmer and Bateman a year ago. Something tells me the problems run deeper.

I smell BS. No agreement would be contingent on Sheens being at the club.
Yeah, he was a temporary coach. Was not going to be at the club in 2025... Given his age he knew he'd likely never play under Sheens, who had done a pretty awful job in any case.

Reactions: 851
Yep. I understand that we need to build for the future but I just don't care when we talk about a 16 year that's signed or leaving to go somewhere else.

Media reports suggesting we’re going after Joey Manu. Isn’t Manu’s best position FB? On the back of reports we’re chasing Welsby, it begs the question, where does Benji see Bula?

Reactions: 851
Media reports suggesting we’re going after Joey Manu. Isn’t Manu’s best position FB? On the back of reports we’re chasing Welsby, it begs the question, where does Benji see Bula?
I reckon i would be a higher chance than Manu of playing for the club next year and i am unfit and 70,Manu is just media talk probably leaked by some halfwit on the board desperately trying to justify their existence

Back