Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Sweet and sour camel on the menu,i will stick to pie and chips thanks
I’ve got second hand Embarrassment reading that! I don’t know you , but geez it’s pretty hard not to form all kinds of opinions based on that sentence , not least of which as if you’d choose a pie over a chicken plate and bread , or sushi …

I’ve got second hand Embarrassment reading that! I don’t know you , but geez it’s pretty hard not to form all kinds of opinions based on that sentence , not least of which as if you’d choose a pie over a chicken plate and bread , or sushi …

I do not like Sushi,it is probably the only Asian food i do not enjoy immensely despite having had a Japanese girlfriend in my youth who tried her hardest to get me to like it (Curry is my favourite food) .Each to their own

You’re the one who should be embarrassed. Who the hell are you to tell him what he would rather eat?! 🤡

Back