Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I asked @Tito Santana that question when he listed him in his ‘24 side.

No news.
No reports of us re-signing him, however the fact that he hasn't signed anywhere yet would suggest to me he's keen to re-join the club just need us to free some space to fit him, OR he thinks he's still worth $500k to a team and is testing his value as a fullback.

I wouldn't

He complained about training to hard last year.

Also there's a reason he's been told not to come back at all.
Really - wow. Not to come back at all. That is pretty serious. I don't know if I have heard of that for a relatively talented player.

Our problem is that those 3 you mention are 5/8s and Brooks is a 1/2. We have Sezer. So far we have possibly the worst halves options of all 17 teams. Just saying, I’m not getting my hopes up too high but anything can happen during 8 months of footy.
Actually we don't
We got the Dragons halves, they have the worst halves options by far. But I think Flanno is right, wait and get a halfback that you actually want in the team.

We do have poorer halves options and are worse then Manly, Dogs, Sharks, Canberra, you name it. Everyone bar Dragons.

I wouldn't

He complained about training to hard last year.

Also there's a reason he's been told not to come back at all.
I don't know what to make of the Bulldogs training.
We don't need slackers, however if their training was way over the top we could pick up good players....

Ofcourse we need to increase the level of our training intensity. That's what Wayne Bennett gets right, he keeps the fun in playing. Sure intense squad, but keeps it fun.

F-Mariner is not worth the risk with the pack we have. 2022 I would say yes, 2024, No way.

Our problem is that those 3 you mention are 5/8s and Brooks is a 1/2. We have Sezer. So far we have possibly the worst halves options of all 17 teams. Just saying, I’m not getting my hopes up too high but anything can happen during 8 months of footy.
Sullivan has always been a 7 not a 5/8. And Brooks ain't no halfback, hence he's signed for Manly to play 6

Latest posts

Staff online

Back