Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I think his career starts now, and i see him playing a fair bit of first grade too. His size, speed and skillset sets him aside and we have very very few outside backs coming through. Really just him, Feledy and Lobb. If he applies himself and works his ass off he'll get a shot.

Thus far he's largely played in loser teams that get pumped, hopefully when in better company he shows more resolve and urgency.

Given we've given the likes of Talau and Kepaoa game time in the centres i have Solo well ahead of those two in terms of talent and physique. But it will be what's between his ears that makes or breaks him. Again given Kepaoa has nothing in his head hopefully Solo jumps him in the backup backs queue for 2024. I'd have him ahead of Feledy for now based solely on size speed and versatility (he's played some wing, fullback and in the forwards) whereas Josh is quite small and really purely a centre.
Luke Laulili'i will be in the conversation in a 2/3 years. As will Willet, Craig, Mason, then Makasini and Large after them.

There's a few about.

Luke Laulili'i will be in the conversation in a 2/3 years. As will Willet, Craig, Mason, then Makasini and Large after them.

There's a few about.
True, i was more focusing on those able to contribute in 2024. We'll be relying on the guys i mentioned plus one or two of the nsw cup recruits - Luizou, Ngutlik etc.

There's plenty of them mate, Inglis had DV Issues...
Packer kerb stomped a blokes head...

I mean,
I know there's the whole violence against women issue...
But it really doesn't get much worse than kerb stomping a blokes head
Especially when you're a 110kg+ Pro Athlete....
Far out...

Same, Scott takes up very little of my time
- But thought he'd at least have got the same shot as some of the other guys....
The fact the Police dropped the case, then he was looking to sue them tells me there might be a bit more too it than trotted out here. He punched a bloke at the Pub - I remember when Wighton bashed about 4 of them...
Did his time then won a Dally M.
I have no real knowledge (And as such) opinion on his DV Issues....
Bar the headlines I saw here and there.

But he wasn't the first, And won't be the last....

You're right, I guess it's a case by case thing

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless there is a draw, then hello top 8
With the luck the Wests Tigers have, the NRL ping us for some minor technicality or piddling salary cap issue and we end up forfeiting the competition points, but looking on the bright side, we would more than likely still be running 9th due to for and against.

Then again there is the chance that every round one game is a draw, in which case we end up last on the table.

Slim chance I know but we are the Wests Tigers.

Wonder what the journos are brewing for the Sunday papers this week ...

* Nofa about to be released to another club
* Olam / Blore swap almost agreed
* Luai accepts WT offer, now within the 10 day period
* Tupou agrees to extension
* New Board structure to be confirmed

We'll know in 48 hours

Wonder what the journos are brewing for the Sunday papers this week ...

* Nofa about to be released to another club
* Olam / Blore swap almost agreed
* Luai accepts WT offer, now within the 10 day period
* Tupou agrees to extension
* New Board structure to be confirmed

We'll know in 48 hours
All would be nice.

Is this 10 day rule now the reason why we are seeing signings announcements across multiple weeks?
I keep reading about someone’s new signing on nrl.com only to find out it was announced a week earlier.
For example;
Keppie to Souths, Zac Laybut, Tupinuoa resigning.
The time between media reports of the bulldogs utility signing spree of Hutchinson, Mann and Salmon and the actual announcements.

Members online

Back