Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I suggest we sign that fiery number 6 from Manly , seems to have way more skill, superior speed , defensive aggression and commitment then anyone in our back line. Maybe wrong but seems their fans appreciate having him in the side Perhaps he is under a long term contract and no chance of getting him ?

Bold prediction here. Latu Fainu to evolve into a lock by next season - the Cameron Murray mould.

The kid is a nugget, probably can tackle better than most in our club & has that something special about him.

Imagine a spine of Bula - Galvin - Luai (Sezer) - Fainu - Api (TDS).

i can understand the thought process but I reckon it’s a 5% chance.

Latu is not going to want to play in the middle and tackle his backside off

He’s a flashy 6…

cam Murray is a tackling workhorse …

Ain’t gonna happen I reckon

Apart from Api Koroisau, Jahream Bula and Lachlan Galvin the cupboard is bare for talent. My measurement of a teams player quality is what other clubs would try and sign them? Maybe add Fonua Pole and Isaiah Papali'i, Stefano Utoikamanu and yet to see Latu Fainu, (though the first four names have been underwhelming for sometime). The opportunity for the Tigers to sign a GREAT Coach in the NRL e.g. Bennett or Bellamy has been lost to nurture the young talent. Wests Tigers need to approach BENJI MARSHALL and see if he could work with Wayne Bennett for the next couple of years (would he leave QLD) and maybe a chance to play finals footy. Benji needs coaching assistance and it can't be Robbie Farah, Chris Heinington or John Morris.
Wayne Bennett loves money just as much as he loves himself so anything is a chance with him for at least a year or two.
Get it done Bugsy.

Reactions: 851
He started out crap and remained crap.
I have to disagree Toddy.
He started out as rugby union dioreha and after a year or so end up crap. But as much as I was his biggest critic I have to admit he improved his tackling to at least the Lick Bricks level. Who is the only other footballer to improve his D in the last decade. What a development achievement from our development club.

Heard a rumour we have submitted offers to the May brothers the one at Penrith and Roosters. They are keen to play together. Bulldogs are also in the Karmichael Hunt.
Both will end up at the Roosters unfortunately

Terrell has really stood up for the Roosters the opening two rounds, he's showing to be a better forward prospect than their big money signing Lenui imo.

He started out crap and remained crap.

I’m going to agree with you about Reilly … they gave him an opportunity .. played him a few games late last year after he was in reserve game for the previous year and three quarters … they had a look at him and decided to move on..

He was terrible in the last game of the season against Manly last year …

Not up to it and they needed his roster spot

Bring in the next guy…

Both will end up at the Roosters unfortunately

Terrell has really stood up for the Roosters the opening two rounds, he's showing to be a better forward prospect than their big money signing Lenui imo.
That sucks!! Dirty chooks. They are a lot more appealing then whats looking like the 3 time wooden spoon chumpions

Reactions: BZN
Bold prediction here. Latu Fainu to evolve into a lock by next season - the Cameron Murray mould.

The kid is a nugget, probably can tackle better than most in our club & has that something special about him.

Imagine a spine of Bula - Galvin - Luai (Sezer) - Fainu - Api (TDS).
I was thinking about this on Saturday, trying to work out how to fit Galvin, Luai and Latu in to the team

NSW cup player of the year for magpies, and we send him on his way.
Wasn’t given enough game time, and when he was in those three games, he played good. Haven’t seen anyone hit holes the way he does for the tigers for a while
Must be good. Which lucky NRL club snapped him up?

I suggest we sign that fiery number 6 from Manly , seems to have way more skill, superior speed , defensive aggression and commitment then anyone in our back line. Maybe wrong but seems their fans appreciate having him in the side Perhaps he is under a long term contract and no chance of getting him ?
He is playing behind a strong pack that goes forward.

Latest posts

Members online

Back